Thread: Isolation Video
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 02:10 AM   #34
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) I love how you guys think the band OWES you something lol it's pathetic really. So you can talk trash about them personally and they can't reply or defend themselves?... if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. Dan told it like it was & only a few fans like yourselves can't take it - so you cry & complain to make yourselves feel better. My suggestion is to find a band you actually like instead of wasting your time with a band you constantly bash & nitpick every move they make. You're wasting your time.

Rather than making sides between us, lets just stick as a team. We all are fans of Alter Bridge. But of course, there are some of us who worship them, and then there are some who still arn't the die hards yet.

If you read this thread again, there is no one here who is actually bashing the Band, may be you have read some bad thing somewhere else. Here, most of us are not arguing against the Band but rather this Dan guy's comment, who seem to be talking so much on behalf of the band, and that too in a harsh tone. Some of us feel that the Band hasn't had the exposure it deserves, and may be a good solid video is just what the band needs. Now this is a commercial way of thinking and I understand that it is not the Band's top agenda and is one of the thing that makes the bad great. But there is nothing wrong with hoping that a great song is also complimented by a great video.

I respect your dedication to the band and that is awesome. But let just not divide ourselves and fight. We all want the best for the band, some are being realistic, and some are demanding more.