View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #13
lmaiello
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A Creed Christmas

[quote=WHATSTHISLIFE4]
Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) LEVITICUS Which is OT which in those days there were no laws on down in verse 29 says do not sale the flesh of your daughters these were moral standards people were crazy in these days AND THE LIVING GOD fortold of prophets and warriors All They Had At That Time Brother WAS THE LAW OF MOSES AND DESCRBIED TO MOSES He WAS A HOLY GOD Ye Shall Be Holy For The Lord Your God Is HOLY BUT PRAISE JESUS ONLY ONE PROPHET CAME And Furfilled JESUS CHRIST King Of King And Lords Of Lords Said Come Unto Me As You Are And I Will Clean You And LEV 19 >28 Was Not Talking About Tats But Rituals

I'm here to tell you that the Almighty is not a flip flop. He doesn't mean one thing for one day and then turn around and changes his mind the next day. The almighty never changes. His word never changes. To prove that I suggest reading Malachi 3:6, Isaiah 40:8, Ecclesiastes 3:14, Isaiah 55:11.

Furthermore, when Christ came he didn't come to do away with the Law of Moses nor did he come to get rid of the Prophets. Christ said no one shall pass from the law until heaven and earth is no more. Last time I checked I am still standing on earth and when I go outside I can still look up at the heavens. Christ went on to say that anybody who is not keeping these laws and are teaching other people not to keep them will be the least in the kingdom of heaven and the people who are teaching and keeping the laws will be called Great in the kingdom of heaven. Please study Matthew 5:17-19, Luke 16:17, 1 John 1:3-6

As I said, everyone has their own opinion.
John 3:16

Last edited by lmaiello : 12-26-2009 at 06:09 PM.