View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 08:01 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A Creed Christmas

Quote: (Originally Posted by lmaiello) Everyone has their own interpretation of that verse.
its a wander that has,nt been brought up knowing everybody here has tats a good percent of the majortiy which could turn in a long topic brother thats LEVITICUS Which is OT which in those days there were no laws on down in verse 29 says do not sale the flesh of your daughters these were moral standards people were crazy in these days AND THE LIVING GOD fortold of prophets and warriors All They Had At That Time Brother WAS THE LAW OF MOSES AND DESCRBIED TO MOSES He WAS A HOLY GOD Ye Shall Be Holy For The Lord Your God Is HOLY BUT PRAISE JESUS ONLY ONE PROPHET CAME And Furfilled JESUS CHRIST King Of King And Lords Of Lords Said Come Unto Me As You Are And I Will Clean You And LEV 19 >28 Was Not Talking About Tats But Rituals and so forth What did i get for Xmas Cash $$$ you guys sound you got want you wanted later on im planing on getting a tat tooooooooo there is only one tat Rule i have And thats never ever tat, A dude or chicks name on you YOU may wanna put those relationships through the test ya,alls before you even think about it