View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 01:54 PM   #53
johellion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by musiclover291) Stapp is no way God and I know that. I am not saying Michael is a bad person at all and I have to again state that I have to question my loyalty to AB as a band because in the beginning I felt about the break up that it was probably fault on both sides and I wish them all the best but it seems to be something wrong when Michael has given unnecessary information regarding Stapp and Brian's Aunt is giving unncessary information regarding Stapp's ex and son in my viewpoint something is not right and sorry to say it hurt's AB characters because family members are representing AB. I wish for both AB and Stapp that all personal information was left out because AB and Stapp are very talented and it should be about the music. Maybe I am talking today with very high emotions but I really have to think about how I feel about AB members and sorry you don't agree but maybe we can agree to disgree.

Thanks.

I am Brian's aunt....I don't ever remember saying anything about his ex or Jagger....I don't know anything about that...except they are divorced.....and that is not somethng that I would talk about anyway...because ..Frankly..I don't care.I am not one to gossip. I just like to correct wrong information if I KNOW it is wrong, and as far as Stapp is concerned I have said some things, but it is always the truth....there are many things I know..that I will not talk about, it is not my place. I think u are getting me mixed up with Cindylouwho.. for some reason people think I am her....