View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 03:05 PM   #72
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: "Americans kill dozens of prisoners"

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Always anti-American in my posts?? Are you uncertain really saying it? Well I could easily understand if Chase was saying it...but you...

But okay....i respond your biased comment: No, Im not anti american...like always Im saying that I have nothing against U.S.and americans (I do consider some of you here as my friends ) --what I clearly dislike is american foreign policy(im sick of saying it!)...and consequently Bush's position in using war as a solution to everything in the world....and as result painting a primitive scenario of good (america) and evil (muslim world)....btw its very disappointing to see that you are buying this 'simplistic' (?) scenario as true...

But maybe its the fact that being a foreing I can see (as Ralphy) things in others perspectives...I mean out of the american 'focus'...but of course inside a historical view...

Have you ever think why non-americans seems to be 'against' america? Are they ignorant, liers, bad people??? Well ...maybe they are not blind...

Do you believe that all of us outside US --HATE America???? Because if your answer is affirmative...you are the most naive person I know, Stephen...

But Bush doesn't always use war. If that was the case, then we would be in war with North Korea, Iran, Syria, and Venezuela.