View Single Post
Old 01-25-2003, 06:16 PM   #168
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by crisstee
Julbright you are so right!!! ... Im sure we a realize that we are on this site to begin with because we love Creed so it doesnt have anything to do with that.  Im not going to even repeat everything again because julbright and Velocityidp have said it perfectly!!  

Thanks for adding your support to the thread - I swore I was going to write only my one comment and be done with it, but here I am again -

I guess I am like an addict who needs her drug of choice - my happens to be Scott Stapp's passion, his voice, his depth! I walked on cloud nine for weeks after I saw them perform in August - I was totally moved by that concert. Therefore - I was so jazzed anticipating the 12/29 show and I wasn't able to get my "fix". I am left unsatisfied.

Again, this totally inappropriate behavior was more than a bad day, and the worst part has been the way it was handled afterward.

I don't spend all day every day stewing about this - but as you have said the reason we come to this website is to talk about Creed. Once I sign off I am over it for the day.

Anyway - I really am done now. Obviously nothing is going to change, so I am not trying to head up a campaign or anything. It just helps me to talk about it and get it off my chest. All done.
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie