View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 07:03 PM   #108
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) If this was a place where people were all lovie-dovie towards one another, and people didnt disagree, it would be a very very boring place. You want stapp news, go to PassionBreedsFollowers.com, they know more about stapp than stapp himself does. We tend to not all like the same things, and we have opinions that we would like to share, if someone doesnt like the fact that stapp is taking way too damn long putting shit out, they will express it. The only way this message board would be discontinued is if we all agreed on everything, and that would make it so boring that Steve would say "Hey, ya know what, why the hell am i wasting my time updating an awesome website that people can use to share their opinions, and everyone is at peace and has no opinion?"

Im al alter bridgeite, im not gonna say that stapp walks on water in my eyes just to get approval of everyone, and agree with everyone, because i like tremonti better. Its a whole matter of opinion, and if you dont like it, dont read it, thats why theres a little red X button in the top right hand corner of your browser.

ROFL! PBF knows mroe about Stapp than Stapp does... Hilarious. Little red "x" button... hilarious!

Man I cracked up reading that...