View Single Post
Old 09-26-2002, 10:40 AM   #13
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Allison do you not believe in the Bible? I noticed that in a previous reply you call yourself a Christian. To be a cHRISTian you must believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. To be a Christian you must be a follower of Jesus Christ. That is the fundemental core belief in Christianity... no matter what denomination. If you do not believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior then I feel that you should not call yourself a Christian... you are misrepresenting what Christianity stands for and believes. From what you have stated allison, I feel that you are a spiritual person... but because you deny Jesus I would not consider you a Christian. No matter what denomination within Christianity you go to, the core belief of them all is that Jesus is the son of God, died on the cross for the atonement of the sins of the whole world, and that he rose from the dead on the third day and ascended into heaven and he promised to come back. I am not trying to talk down to you, or belittle your beliefs... so please don't misunderstand me. I just feel you are misinformed as to the meaning behind what a Christian is and believes in.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~