View Single Post
Old 12-16-2003, 08:23 PM   #26
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
ok, people. breath! some confusion popped up for people not reading the posts accurately:

1-Nobody said Creed broke up
2-I was the one who said, IF the journalist had confused Creed with only Stapp, would stapp getting together with the rest of Big Dismal. I raised a question, not a statement.
3-But Big Dismal didn't break up, they took a break to move on with their tour in the beginning of 2004.
4-The link for the article was on the very first post of this thread

I'm glad Dogstar got a more specific answer to clarify the issue: so it's not a video. Considering the members of Creed were there is a good sign. The thing about Mark and Stapp not talking for a long time is relative: the week after the fuss began, Michael said the last time Mark and Stapp talked on the phone was a couple weeks before the date he posted. So it's been over 2 weeks... in this period, who guarantees except for their close friends that they didn't chat again??? And the newsletter stated that new compositions were to be recorded. Further, K-ROQ guy said they would record ONE song...

At least the board got some spice for this last couple days!

Zhoya: I wasn't blamming on the pit. I meant that if people didn't like the news, to blame it on the pit, since everything is new, good or bad, sounds like it's pit's blame. C'mon, even Saddam was found in the pit! hehehe j/k

Best regards to all of you.

PS: I could use a new Creed video!