View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 12:54 PM   #7
realitysmack
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
AB Review

I think they have done very well without as much radio airplay as other bands have received. I was a big Creed fan as well but I do like the freedom and creativity displayed by Mark starting AB to do his own thing. There are several tracks on their debut album which do rock and I love the heaviness of Metalingus. They are a great live band and Myles hits every note perfectly as Mark enjoys himself and rocks out every night with all he has. They are enjoying themselves thoroughly and making a living entertaining others.....how could it be any better????? I also think Scott Stapp will do alright on his own.....do I think he will form a band and start touring again....probably not. I think he loves writing and performing but I see him developing as more of a solo artist and releasing quality music without the pressure to "fill" an album with music he does not feel is worthy. I think everyone involved will have a productive and fulfilling career ahead of them. Keep on rockin' guys and remember to have fun and just enjoy yourselves!!!