Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 11:35 AM   #9334
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) VJ Raven, hope things get better soon. That's a lot of crap to have to cope with. Blech.
Thanks Dogstar! Everything worked out in the end... We got the new conditioner installed, I'm over that cold and the forum that went down is up and running smoothly again. I'm so GLAD that February is over, it was one HECK of a wicked month for me and my family!!

Tomorrow, Hubby, our son and I are going to be visiting my sister, my mother and my sister's family... It'll be the first time I've seen my baby niece Salena since she was 5 days old, she's over 4 months old now! I can't wait to give her a cuddle, she is so precious and such a little love. I don't see her as often as I would like to though, Sissy and the rest of the gang live over an hour away from here and with gas prices the way they are, it's tough for her or us to make that trip more than two or three times a year.

I'm packing the laser pointer too, Sissy's German Shepherd Prince LOVES it... *EVIL GRIN* So do her cats... I'z one bad widdle girl...

Three days to go until the spring equinox... I can't wait! I'm so darn sick of winter, I could scream....................

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~