Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 07:13 AM   #9299
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) i know its hard to keep up in all things, your doing the best job ever, my Clovis just ate and stuffed, himself on tuna, and now he is resting, just a precious heart,
Thanks TA... Give Clovis some love for me please. The three I have living with me have are always conspiring to do something silly to me... I have had all three of them jump and land on my head more times than I can remember. I'm so darn paranoid that one of these days, the goofy three will wind up blowing up the house or something... Yeah, they're that insane... *laughs*

On my mind... I'm not referring to anyone here by the way...

I am sick of drama... I'm 36 years old, high school was over for me long ago and I do not have the time nor the patience to deal with people who are adults in age but are mentally less mature than a child of two years old. People who go out looking to cause trouble need to have a good swift kick in the rear end in my opinion... At the very least.

To the parties who have been creating drama: I hope the universe gives each and every one of you a good swift kick where it hurts and may it come back on you a thousandfold!!!

[/vent]

Sorry about the rant everyone... Shutting up now...

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~