Re: Daily Bread

Infiltration

"Can't you hear us coming
People marching all around,
Can't you see were coming?...

Close your eyes its over now...

The fight has only just begun...
Soon there will come a day when
your face to face with me..." FREEDOM FIGHTER (CREED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXhKUSKkVKM

Is it possible to Change the shape of your DNA, with emotion? Positive emotions are much STRONGER than Negative emotion. The happier we are ...the DNA becomes more relaxed and stronger. Every positive second we spend counting blessings or focusing on exactly what brings a smile reshapes and heals our body and our community and our world, simultaneously.

Infiltration: To gain entrance gradually or surreptitiously.
n. One that infiltrates, especially an abnormal substance that accumulates gradually in cells or body tissues.

Infiltration requires finding the weak spots in the enemy and entering through those areas to take over from the inside out. Every one wants acceptance and love no matter what kind of personality they are expressing or what belief system they are into. They want one person to see their potential. Acting upon that with everyone tirelessly... eventually attaches permanently and...transforms the entire system. It starts with love and accepting at the source...the outside is only a reflection of that accomplishment...just lets you see how far you 've come. I have a few more cells to penetrate.

I find beauty , externally and internally in that life has this incredible flow to it, this synchronicity that is beyond coincidence and has this mysteriousness about it. You can't explain it...just be in awe of its existance.
God is Brilliant and He loves you and me.

Perfect illustration of INFILTRATION:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ExdobradI

(Special attention to phrase @ 5:05 on the video..)

“I knew that I had come face to face with some one whose mere personality was so fascinating that, if I allowed it to do so, it would absorb my whole nature, my whole soul, my very art itself.”
Oscar Wilde

Last edited by Sasa : 12-13-2011 at 06:45 AM.