Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 05:38 AM   #2863
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"HIDDEN... IN PLAIN SIGHT"

"What are you going to do with your gift dear child?
Give life, give love, give soul?
Divided is the one who dances
For the soul is so exposed
So exposed...."

Let's leave...oh let's get away
Get lost in time
Where there's no reason left to hide..." HIDE (CREED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSWxs...feature=g-vrec

WISDOM....A gift hidden in plain sight.

Solomon had wisdom...its a gift more valueable than GOLD.
Seek first the KINGDOM, all the rest will be added....

“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.”

“Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.”
Sandra Carey

No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson

"But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again"...JESUS

One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky

Wow ...I keep winning contests, over and over and over. Im going to retire soon at this rate and move to an island that stays warm consistantly. And we get to go to Disney "again"...in one month. Yay! Fascinating! Life is Beautiful...

CNN HEROES was beautiful of what I saw. The guy in the white suit....I kept seeing that over and over..I slept with the tv on. They were replaying the show over and over thru the night ..but I woke up every time right when he walked out on stage to receive his award. His mission was helping poverty sticken people who felt that they had been forgotten right in our own country. I liked what he was doing, he was just loving them. I thought about how important right thinking is for so many and how words sung, spoken or prayed with a great message can change a persons life because it changes the way they think. It instills hope in those who have lost it, and it empowers those who are weak in mind. Education is so important, whether it be in home, through school, or entertainment. Not education through remembering facts and figures but IN WISDOM.

Have a AMAZING day!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-12-2011 at 05:54 AM.