USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"Rain makes Corn..."

"Let it rain down and
wash everything away...

I hope that tomorrow
the sun will shine. "

"I feel like there's something more..." CREED (RAIN)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEG8qJH3hB4

“Everything I experience today is a result of choices I have made in the past. The beauty of that statement is that I have the power to accept it or to change it if I am unsatisfied with the results. You plant one garden, you don’t like the harvest. Plant an entirely new one.

Sure some seeds will fall on tough ground and might not make a plant but repetition will finally get another one just like it to grow. At times I want to believe a truth, a completely new statement that I declare openly... but I find that my doubting its truth or my complaining, negative attitude keeps it at bay and I don’t see the results of that manifestation…I can’t touch it. I have found through tedious repetition that eventually the little spark grows into a fire that consumes my doubt and I begin to a see the harvest of that statement before my very eyes….One day I go to my mailbox and I am holding it in my hands, almost in disbelief but ...I can no longer doubt for the fruits of my labor have manifested right before my eyes...and I thanked GOD...OH ..did I thank Him, everything beautiful and just.

Then I begin to believe it and it gets bigger…as big as I choose for it be with nurturing it in my mind.” My Daily Journal

“A man's mind may be likened to a garden, which may be intelligently cultivated or allowed to run wild; but whether cultivated or neglected, it must, and will, bring forth. If no useful seeds are put into it, then an abundance of useless weed seeds will fall therein, and will continue to produce their kind.
Just as a gardener cultivates his plot, keeping it free from weeds, and growing the flowers and fruits which he requires, so may a man tend the garden of his mind, weeding out all the wrong, useless and impure thoughts, and cultivating toward perfection the flowers and fruits of right, useful and pure thoughts.” James Allen

My first album...just a little memory flash...I didn't even know the band..I just liked the cover art! HA! It was golden and the title looked "electric". I took it home put it on my little "Snow
White" record player...and Disney left my existance forever and I and my little stuffed dog...traveled the world of AC/DC! YOU KNOW..cover art can get me into so much trouble!

HA! Listen to words..."Toto we are not in Kansas anymore"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhTk0IynHM

Good Day!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-06-2011 at 06:50 AM.