Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"ONE LAST BREATH"

"I Yelled Back when I heard thunder...
and now I am down to one last breath.

"I am looking back now that its over
reflecting on all of my mistakes...." Creed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiumTHfcxA4

Using negativity to produce positive results.

More intense energy generated from within, produces faster results in mind and matter. Use emotions of a negative experience that produce an emotional response to visualize the future exactly how you would like it to be.
In the height of the negative thought when you become angry, or you become sad, when your emotions are peaking..VISUALIZE immediatley at the height. We can use bad things that happen to us in the past to create a better tomorrow.

It also works in the height of other energetic experiences such as exercise, an exciting memory..etc, etc, etc. Anytime you have an emotional heightening from mind or from physical promotion.

What I do sometimes...is when I am in the middle of a workout and I am 45 minutes into it..and I feel like I can't go anymore. When I feel like I am going to pass out...I visualize this amazing supernatural scene that calms me down body and soul..I go deeply into my mind. I FEEL IT and it becomes true for me and then my body follows. I immediately regain the energy to finish the workout. Of course inner traveling as such can attract a few glances from bystanders, but that's ok...Nuttin to prove.

There are resources for this information, It has also worked for me personally. I think there is a Chapter in Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. It is also illustrated in many sacred texts...but I have alot to do today so I can't find them all at the moment. But if interested PM me and I will provide direct resources.

Love and much Gratitude.

Last edited by Sasa : 12-03-2011 at 09:42 AM.