View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 08:08 PM   #27
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Regarding TrulyAmazing...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) I'm sorry to say that I too have been, for the last few days, receving strange PMs from TA as well. Nothing of a violent nature of course, but some rather unclear messages about a Sermon and "watches". I like TA, she's one of the few people on here that I know and trust (with the addition of VJ Raven) and both of them have helped me out in my Troubled Past thread with lots of positive reinforcement but these PMs are confusing me completely to where I don't know if what TA is saying in these PMs is helping me or hindering my thoughts.
Its against privacy rights to post threads about the contains of a private message, im sure the admistraters would agree 100, percent, its of no private interpertation of what we,ve talked about here, for the past 8 years the pm,s on the whatches is talking about rapture, and healings for the mind body spirt and soul, PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME SOUND BODY SOUND MIND AND SOUND SPIRT however if is becoming a probleam you will not recieve any more pm,s from me, Love you, PEACE WILL FALL UPON THE MIND OF THE CONFUSED, Blessings To All,