Thread: Fahrenheit 9/11
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 02:05 PM   #9
jango
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) I never said FoxNews didn't? And while we're at it, so does Tom Brokaw on the NBC Nightly News. So does every other liberal and conservative news caster out there.

The point of my statement was that if he's trying to present a documentary, why doesn't he actually document the events and tell the WHOLE story, not just one single part of it. (I'm referring to his previous work because obviously I haven't seen his new one yet since it's not out here).

Whoa... I wasn't accusing anyone of anything... simply making a witty comment. Settle down, chief.

FoxNews, bearfan, is a sad excuse for "news" programming. It is terribly conservative and moronic. There is no liberal media... aside from Air America... which unlike its opposition, has no qualms about announcing its viewpoints and stance without hiding behind a veneer of media integrity or phrases like 'fair and balanced.'
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."