Thread: My thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 11:29 AM   #13
upchurchfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thanks Teri

For making me feel welcome.....

I was just so upset when I saw people attacking Scott I had to voice an opinion.......I just read Creed board and I usually post on ather band board..... Puddle of Mudd......

But.......

I felt like he is a human being and people made fun of him at the lowest part of his life and he just needs support and help.......
I know I am just only one person but I wanted people to know Creed has fans that will back them even if they do dumb things that everyone as normal people have done in our lives...........

Creed has a special place in my heart that noone can ever take away..... They have very powerful lyrics and his voice is just amazing.......one night of being drunk cannot take years of listening away from this fan.......

I was at the BMA awards show for Puddle of Mudd and after I saw Scott .....OMG.... I could not believe how he looked accepting the award,,,,, I thought that day he was in serious need of help ......

I wish posting can help Scott but it cannot only Scott can help Scott...... I really have faith that he will seek help for his problems for his sake as well as his son..........
Creed will not fall as a band ....
I have faith in those guys!