Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 05:36 AM   #2979
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Having FUN Giving it away....

I got spaces for the Color Run on Labor Day! At every check point you complete.... you get splattered with a different color. By the end of it, you look like a rainbow alien. A happy Rainbow Alien. Splattered paint makes you happy..and then running increases serotonin levels, which also makes you happy...and prevents Heart Disease. They haven't announced the charity that gets the funding yet.

We have a race tomorrow morning...For Breast Cancer Research. It's gonna be a fun day. My nephew is a new recruit...He can't play contact sports so I am introducing him to this. I have never seen him so excited to participate in something. It's nice to see him happy!...and he is giving back at the same time. I also got a him a space for the color run.

"A good memory is the one that can remember the day's blessings and forget the day's troubles." Proverbs.

"Think on the things we love and appreciate and our tomorrows will be saturated with loving events."

"All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within." Horace Friess

"Think of things not as they are, but as they might be. Don't merely dream- but create." Robert Collier

Last edited by Sasa : 04-20-2012 at 05:39 AM.