Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 01:48 PM   #7092
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I went to my mom's on Sunday for a few minutes. I had to use the restroom,so I went inside and the second I stepped into the house,I was instantly depressed. There is just no life left in that house at all, and I was struck by all of these memories all at once and I couldn't handle it.
I had to get out of there and fast! Mom was wanting me to come over there today but I called back and said that I couldn't do it.
Plus she was wanting me to clean her house for her but I'm not cleaning squat cuz I'm on vacation from cleaning I'm not going to go over and clean when they don't do it themselves. That house is so messy and there is no excuse for it...Period! Mom really needs to learn self-disipline and get off her ass and get the work done,especially since she has to sell the house.

Sorry,I just felt like getting some stuff out since I am home and everything is hitting me all at once.
my julie it will be alright my girl THATS What You Need To Tell Her My Girl To GET OFF HER ASS and pick up the damn house i know it sounds mean and im not inplying to show your mom any dis respects but sometimes when you know your in the right you gotta freaking speak up they mite not understand now but they will get it later
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done