View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 04:21 PM   #18
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist)
and for the record I am for public nudity as relieving yourself in public there are health concerns about that and I can't think of many people who would want to have intercourse in the street (I know I wouldn't) but agian what ever I am not say that any of thoes things are or are not imposing on your religious beliefs.

You are for public nudity and sex in public. Why am I even arguing with you?

Quote: Oh believe me I have been a member on many Christian boards the problem is that the second I raise a voice in protest BOOM I get banned I have been on Christianteenforums.com and Christianforums.com as well because the don't want to hear a different point of view so the second you say anything to the effect of "I don't believe that god exists" Boom Banned

Now I am more than happy to joint this board of yours if I am not going to get banned just for being an Atheist otherwise I am not going to waste my time. I can guarantee that you won't get banned for your beliefs you can say what ever you want and the admin will not bat an eye. So do tell me Uncertain will this be a waste of my time or not?

As logn as you voice your opinions in a respectful manner, which doesn't always happen, you will never be banned for your beliefs.