View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 11:22 PM   #11
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) If you don't want AIDS don't have sex.

Besides, individual people make choices all the time. Even if condoms were approved by the Church it doesn't mean that people will always use them. Whose fault will it be then?
its a waste of time really but i for one think that the baby boomers and the teen preagnecy rate is freaking out of control hey if someone gets pregeneat it happens but we got young girls who are taking advantage of it Wic medicade b/c they know the state will take care of it its out of control..if i was president i would start passing the china law of 1 child per house hold ...and when you really think about this is not in the 19;50,s these are the end of days who would wanna bring one more children in this world unless they live in a doll house world , in a bubble WOE unto those who are with sucklings in those days .... i can get in to politics from time to time KING X XTERMINATIOR Back Me we dont need no more crying babys in the world with parents that does even have license to drive yet.. we have got system in middle America You Lay Down Open Up You Pop out ...straight to the wick line
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything