View Single Post
Old 12-29-2003, 02:57 PM   #38
Frankie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by mamm1234) Well, like I said, I guess you had to be standing right there by him to know what was really going on. Your friend did not pick up the finer points of the concert.

BTW, did you say you were there? I was under the impression you were but perhaps not.

Funny that you say that about the filming because of the 6 concerts I attended, it was the only one with a camera crew right in front of the stage. It had nothing to do with the big screen: they were filming the concert.

Did you even read my first post? I WAS there...sitting side stage in the second row...with a perfect view of everything...so no I wasn't standing in the pit right by him...I was in the stands...standing right by him...with nothing to block my view or my hearing...or the brilliant smile he flashed up at us as he left the stage.
Sorry Mamm...I attended 7 concerts(3 standing on the rail in the pit)...EVERY single one of them had camera men in the front filming...for the big screens...if it had been for a DVD there would have been notices posted around the arena as there were at the shows where they WERE filming for the DVD.
My Friend ??? I bought the dvd bootleg of the concert on E-bay...I have no clue who did the filming....and the concert is complete...he did not even turn the camera off during the technical delay.