View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 03:16 PM   #43
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
and you all laughed at me when I made a thread a couple days ago.

there are certain things that don't make sense:

-Why would Stapp appear on that TV show?
-Why Mark stated on that radio interview that Creed would get in studio in January and release the album in November?

The weirdest thing is the downshifter talk was brought to the topic again on M-T.net a week ago... and last Saturday, I was talking about Creed to my cousin a lot, when I spent a long time without talking about them...and he doesn't even care about rock music...

It makes me think something happened to Stapp, to change his mind all of the sudden and let the guys know of his "decision"...

And remember when they performed on NYE, people saying it was the best concert ever, like if it was a good bye concert...

There's another thing I reckon... on the interview for Sony Music LA, Stapp said that if he couldn't get any better, he knew it was over... I knew chewing tobacco would hurt his voice

Or perhaps Jagger is sick? God forbid!

I'm so, so sad today. That was the news I didn't want, ever.

We look like a family in hospital after a dear friend suffered an accident and is brain dead. We still have hopes but the truth is we're just waiting for the equipment to be turned off (official news) to get real...

Or something happened to that girl on the meet and greet that she got disapointed and decided to throw the shit on the fan... what didn't happen...