View Single Post
Old 10-03-2003, 09:33 PM   #43
tremonti.net
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by JessieJ
<b>I am the "bitch" and the "idiot" that Puj has referred to. I realized the mistake only after the interview was over and I found his email in a pile of three hundred others. I had gotten emails from both tremonti.net and marktremonti.net. I thought they were related. &nbsp;
It was only after the interview was done that I realized the absolutely terrible mistake I made.
Terrible but an honest mistake and one that does not deserve the sort of lambasting I have gotten on this board.
I would have gladly remedied the error by posting the interview on our website with a direct link to tremonti.net had I been given the opportunity to apologize.
I am terribly sorry for the glaring error. But Puj YOU should also apologize for your tirade.
NO ONE deserves to be talked about the way you talked about me.
It is inexcusable in the extreme. </b>

On behalf of Puj, I'd just like to say sorry for all the things he said. A boy like him gets VERY worked up when undue credit goes to the site he absolutely despises, to say the least.
I knew it was a genuine mistake, and you're not the only one who get's the two sites confused! I've seen it happen a couple of times.
Much thanks for the enjoyable interview though, and I sincerely hope that Puj will come back to apologise, as his words were completely unnecesary.
Once again, sorry for his tirade of harsh words.

Thanks for reading.
-Sal (the other webmaster).
________
Mflb
________
Rhode Island Dispensaries

Last edited by tremonti.net : 04-06-2011 at 09:44 PM.