View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 11:31 AM   #10
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yes, it is being blown out of porportion. HigherGirl and Farmgirl are correct on their statements, I cannot remember anything worse happening other then what they said except he did take his shoes off, and none of that, to me, is anything major. It's not as bad as the plaintiff's are making it and the booing during the show upset me more then anything. I think they all pulled together well considering Scott wasn't feeling good. I have said before that I had been to better Creed shows, but to me, this one was nothing to sue and get your money back for. It's stupid. I know how good Creed is and I know they need to unwind sometimes. This may have been Scott's night to do so and with all of the riot deals/threats and all of the cops ready to take the rioters (sp? is it even a word?) on, we heard from a security guard that Creed was thinking of NOT taking the stage, but the police told them to go ahead because if they didn't they thought a riot would break out. I think that is a very valid point. Other then the names listed above, the only other people I know were there, were Creedfan (he posted right before the concert, and right after, he went to the show with his girlfriend) and then Creedgirl99.