View Single Post
Old 04-04-2003, 04:35 PM   #13
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I just wanted to update everyone on how things are going with my friend. I saw her and her husband today when I went to the funeral service that had for their little girl. They named her Karli Dianne. Although it wasn't easy, I did better than I thought except for when he referred to little Karli as an "angel in heaven". So thanks to all your prayers, I was able to get through the service very well considering the circumstances and be there to support my friend and her husband.

On the way home, I was listening to the radio and the most ironic thing happened. First I heard One Last Breath, then Angel by Sarah Maclachlin (sp?) which I immediately turned off because that song always gets to me so I switch the radio to another station and here the end of I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith. When Kim and I worked together, that was one of our favorite songs and then after switching the station again Aerosmith was on again only this time singing Angel. I couldn't get over the timing. It's like God was speaking to me through all this music. I just had to share this because it just goes to show you that He's with us.

Relearn Love