View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 05:53 PM   #14
tremontigrrl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>No war is not the answer for everything BUT I stand firm in my beliefs that sometimes it is nessesary! &nbsp;Just look already they have found chemical weapons and Iraq has launched scud missles, 2 things they have adamatley denied having! &nbsp;Yeah there are many prices of war, but I think we would pay the "ultimate price" if we don't deal with Saddam now! &nbsp;Anyways just because I feel this way does not mean you all have to agree! &nbsp;

As far as music, I look at Creed's music as the "thinking person's music" if you are really intune with the lyrics you will realize it is not all happy rosey topics, some are happy, some are dark, and some are REAL LIFE RAW FEELINGS!!!! &nbsp;That is my biggest attraction to them, they are REAL!!!!!! </b>

i totally agree with you. even if i dont agree with the cause of war sometimes, i believe that many times it IS necessary.

i also think that the raw, sometimes edgy emotions displayed in creed's lyrics are what draw me to them. plus, the music is rockin'!