View Single Post
Old 03-19-2003, 02:39 PM   #7
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I am frightened as well Flip! If you are not frightened by this war than something is wrong with you! I agree Saddam needs to go, and it may easy to defeat his military BUT.....the after math is going to be wicked. I truly believe that there will be terrorist attacks in the USA as well as other countries with Amercian and British interests. Living in the DC metropoitan area I am reminded EVERYDAY that the potential is there and it is REAL! This was bound to happen one time or another with this president or another. It is time we all put our political disagreements aside and support our troops in the middle east! If I was not as old as I am I would be there with them taking care of their wounds and helping them in any way I could. They are brave and they have my respect for certain! War is never pretty nor should it be glorified, but it is here and we need to deal with it as best as we can!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"