CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Chicago Radio Stations are MEAN!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1381)

HigherGirl 01-16-2003 05:51 PM

Chicago Radio Stations are MEAN!!!

I gotta tell ya, These Chi-Town radio stations are really slamming Creed and it's ticking me off!!!:mad: While I'm at work, we listen to 101.9 FM...for anyone else who may listen to this station, They play alot of Creed throughout the day, which makes my job funner...:P But it seems after EVERY time they play a song by them, the DJ has to mention the fact they wre a "no-show" at the American Music and People's Choice Award shows, they even use to crack some bad jokes about the Chicago concert. Anyone else hearing Creed stuff on their radio stations...If it keeps up, I may e-mail these idiots and open a can of whoop-a$$ on them..... whew, I feel better.... :dancing:

Wylde-Tremonti 01-16-2003 06:17 PM

lol that's what i did....lol....when i heard a dj down in STL diss stapp.....there was a whole big thing about it....i dunno...if u do write a letter I'd be careful about makin it public..... thanx to everyone who had my back....but i think it may have been blown a lil out of proportion....so be careful...

Mr.CreedFreakTN 01-16-2003 06:24 PM

I thought it was fun, get us the email address of the ones in Chicago and we'll release the beast on the stations that slam our boy's.

RLipp69 01-16-2003 06:56 PM

He asked for it!!!!!!!!

I think Scott deserves all the shit they are saying about him.He made his bed so know he can sleep in it.Just woudering what kind of B.S he is going to give mancow on fryday!!!Check it out on Q101 :dancing:

Wylde-Tremonti 01-16-2003 06:58 PM

.l..

RLipp69 01-16-2003 08:06 PM

same to you:finger:

Dogstar 01-16-2003 08:17 PM

Real nice avatar, Rlipp69...:rolleyes:

hotforscott 01-16-2003 08:19 PM

Re: He asked for it!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by RLipp69
I think Scott deserves all the shit they are saying about him.He made his bed so know he can sleep in it.Just woudering what kind of B.S he is going to give mancow on fryday!!!Check it out on Q101 :dancing:

I challenge you to a spelling bee, if you win, I won't say a word about the SHIT you just posted. Let me know when you're ready!

creedchick02 01-16-2003 08:25 PM

Re: Re: He asked for it!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
I challenge you to a spelling bee, if you win, I won't say a word about the SHIT you just posted. Let me know when you're ready!

:D LMAO......LOL..:D GOOD DARE, can i bet i need the moola:D

JenRN 01-16-2003 08:27 PM

I smell the lingering stench of TROLLS!:mad:

creedchick02 01-16-2003 08:28 PM

HIGHERGIRL....It sucks i know i'm starting to hear the same thing in MASS. everytime they play a CREED song they have to mention something negative too, but it will die down just don't let it bother you:rolleyes:

hotforscott 01-16-2003 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I smell the lingering stench of TROLLS!:mad:

Me, too! It reeks!

creedchick02 01-16-2003 08:38 PM

IN all fairness someone might want to let MR. lipp know what a spelling bee is, It is not fair to take advantage of a moron:D

hotforscott 01-16-2003 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedchick02
IN all fairness someone might want to let MR. lipp know what a spelling bee is, It is not fair to take advantage of a moron:D

LMAO, thanks, I tend to overlook the obvious sometimes. I appreciate it.

TeriB19 01-16-2003 10:20 PM

Thank God it's FRYDAY!!! FRYDAY FRYDAY FRYDAY!!!! LMAO.

Thanks, I SOOOOO needed to be able to laugh at a dope today.