CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   how many creed song can you play on the guitar? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1880)

creeder 02-26-2003 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tremonti_Cobain
I do... I don't play exactly like tremonti, the last part ( the fast one) instead of playing the normal way like he does I play using the two hands technique...

I can do the solo perfect.... and the last part (fast part) is perfect... my fingers are moving faster than before, now that i have my tremonti SE: i can do diffuculty thing that i never had done before....... and i love it.... its easyer to play, its mutch better..

Tremonti_Cobain 02-26-2003 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
<b>Marcos has a name!

really? I thought he was the one who played the solos... wait, when and why did Thiago quit? &nbsp;

That song that used to play on Malhação was Marcos´s riffs, wasn´t it? "Tive pensando em me mudar, Resolvi pensar em nós" (sorry, I don´t know its title so I posted the lyrics) </b>

probably it was Thiago's... all the solos are his, if u watch any live video, he's the one who's playing it... he left because he and chorao fought, now he has a new band: Aliados 13, it's also very good, I'm a fan of them as well...

hide_tremonti 02-27-2003 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dudeguydude
Is that SHWM from the book there hide?

No, I don't have any of the tab books.

Marty 02-27-2003 05:33 PM

DangerousDan85, would you be willing to copy the tab from the book to the internet? I only really want to learn (at the moment) is WAWO, Higher, and Faceless Man. :)
________
WEB SHOWS

creeder 02-27-2003 05:42 PM

Go to www.mark-tremonti.com or tremonti.net and find tabs...
The best tabs is on www.mxtabs.net for free! :angel:

hide_tremonti 02-28-2003 09:49 AM

Tremonti.net all the way!

creeder 02-28-2003 10:03 AM

hehe! :D

creeder 03-01-2003 07:49 PM

TREMONTI AND PRS KICK ASS

DangerousDan85 03-01-2003 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dudeguydude
DangerousDan85, would you be willing to copy the tab from the book to the internet? I only really want to learn (at the moment) is WAWO, Higher, and Faceless Man. :)

i don't know if i'll be able to do it right, it might be better to find some tabs on the internet

creeder 03-02-2003 08:25 AM

Internet is the best way.. if i forexample gonna learn playing Torn, i will try to find many tabs on the internet.. i will start learning the easyest tab, and then go on to a more advanced tab..

hide_tremonti 03-03-2003 08:05 AM

You gotta know the difference between a good tab and a bad tab though. That is where your ear comes in.

Marty 03-03-2003 08:41 AM

I have a good ear, so cool. :-) Thanks all, I'll try this out.
________
Wong Amat Tower Condo Pattaya

creeder 03-03-2003 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hide_tremonti
You gotta know the difference between a good tab and a bad tab though. That is where your ear comes in.

Normally i dont use tabs, i use my ear to learning how to play songs..

creeder 03-03-2003 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hide_tremonti

Bridge of Clay 03-03-2003 05:04 PM

yep..the best dsd tab I found so far is on a Brazilian site...
you can check, it won´t be so hard to find: click on c, then on Creed, then on DSD and scroll down to the 2nd tab...

www.cifraclub.com.br