CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WWE HBK digs Creed!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6630)

creedman 05-20-2004 12:34 AM

WWE HBK digs Creed!!

I went to the Creed concert in San Antonio in 02 and I saw WWEs HBK Shawn Michaels there with his wife. I also read in a recent interview he was asked who were his favorite musical groups and he said he was waiting for some new Creed to come out along with some others .
Guess HBK will be waiting for awhile! ROCK ON HBK!! The Showatoppa!!

aussiecreeder 05-20-2004 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedman
I went to the Creed concert in San Antonio in 02 and I saw WWEs HBK Shawn Michaels there with his wife. I also read in a recent interview he was asked who were his favorite musical groups and he said he was waiting for some new Creed to come out along with some others .
Guess HBK will be waiting for awhile! ROCK ON HBK!! The Showatoppa!!

is he another friend of the boys? well i'm sure alter bridge will suffice....

Higher_Desire 05-20-2004 01:11 AM

That's really cool that the Heart Break Kid likes them. Did you get to meet him and his wife? That'd be pretty cool.

So far, we know Edge, Shawn, Jericho, and Benoit all like Creed. Since the Tremonti's and Edge are such good friends, I wonder if they guys have ever been backstage at any of the WWE shows?? I wonder how many of the other guys like them?? I have heard it said that WWE and Creed are in quite good terms since they've used a bunch of Creed's stuff for promos and the Desire videos.

H-D :listen:

PS- Edge rules.

hayley 05-20-2004 02:12 AM

Wow, way cool

DangerousDan85 05-20-2004 11:22 AM

that's awesome that you spotted them at a Creed show, Shawn is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time.

DangerousDan85 05-20-2004 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire

So far, we know Edge, Shawn, Jericho, and Benoit all like Creed.

and Eddie Guerrero

hayley 05-21-2004 03:53 AM

And Jeff Hardy..jk

creedman 05-21-2004 11:21 AM

HBK=best damn wrestler of his time. He needs to be the Champ!!
The Icon, the Showstoppa,the main event, The Man!!!!

hayley 05-22-2004 08:10 PM

Yeah HBK is pretty damn cool, and he's got a great character which makes him all that more bad ass.

Trees of Wisdom 05-22-2004 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedman
HBK=best damn wrestler of his time. He needs to be the Champ!!
The Icon, the Showstoppa,the main event, The Man!!!!

The best wrestler had to be Razor Ramon (if anyone remembers him).

ibleedpurple 05-22-2004 08:44 PM

He was even cooler when he went to WCW, dropped the "razor ramon" gimmick and just went by Scott Hall... nWo was pretty bad-ass.

Trees of Wisdom 05-22-2004 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibleedpurple
He was even cooler when he went to WCW, dropped the "razor ramon" gimmick and just went by Scott Hall... nWo was pretty bad-ass.

It's weird, though. During a wrestling match, Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) fell from the ring and under his elbow protection, he was wearing that Razor Ramon elbow pad.

DangerousDan85 05-22-2004 10:44 PM

maybe it's for good luck, kinda how Michael Jordan used to wear his old North Carolina shorts under his Bulls ones, lol

Trees of Wisdom 05-22-2004 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
maybe it's for good luck, kinda how Michael Jordan used to wear his old North Carolina shorts under his Bulls ones, lol

It's a shame that Razor Ramon didn't come back to WWF(WWE). Well, he did, but under the persona of Scott Hall.

Higher_Desire 05-23-2004 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
It's a shame that Razor Ramon didn't come back to WWF(WWE). Well, he did, but under the persona of Scott Hall.

I remember Razor. "Oozing Machismo." lol.

Personally, the best of all time would either be the Excellence of Execution, Bret "The Hitman" Hart - "The best there is, the best there was, and the BEST there ever will be." Or, it would be the ORIGINAL most electrifying man in sports entertainment, the Ultimate Warrior.

H-D :hammer: