CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I now wish to be addressed as... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8008)

Higher_Desire 11-24-2004 08:59 PM

I now wish to be addressed as...

Reverend Colin or Reverend H-D. :D

This is no joke. I have recieved ordination as a Minister with Universal Ministries. I now have the authority to leagally marry couples until death, baptize, start my own church, preside over religious gatherings and funerals, and even grant full pardons from sin. That and more. I can do it all. And yes, I have a certificate.

:) May God be with you.

Reverend H-D :pimp:

TeriB19 11-25-2004 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Reverend Colin or Reverend H-D. :D

This is no joke. I have recieved ordination as a Minister with Universal Ministries. I now have the authority to leagally marry couples until death, baptize, start my own church, preside over religious gatherings and funerals, and even grant full pardons from sin. That and more. I can do it all. And yes, I have a certificate.

:) May God be with you.

You'll pardon the expression, but HOLY SHIT!!! Bless ya, Rev!

Higher_Desire 11-25-2004 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
You'll pardon the expression, but HOLY SHIT!!! Bless ya, Rev!

You are forgiven, my child. May peace be with you. For now in a litteral sense, my shit is holy, as I am.

H-D :pimp:

Mulletman 11-25-2004 01:49 PM

Now why did you do this?

JulieCitySlicker 11-25-2004 02:22 PM

Rock on :D

Trimontana 11-25-2004 03:54 PM

My Lord, My Sir, My Majestry, My Master, My King, My God (well, that's Tobyn), My Everything...... :rolleyes:

jarofsap 11-25-2004 06:18 PM

Quote:

An LDS Reverand? That's plumb crazy.
:)

Higher_Desire 11-25-2004 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Now why did you do this?

Me and some friends were bored, so we found a website where you can get ordained for free. :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by jarofsap
An LDS Reverand? That's plumb crazy.
:)

LOL. It's not like I'm ever going to use it. I'm still devout to my traditions. Don't worry. :D

Lechium 11-25-2004 06:40 PM

Quote:

Me and some friends were bored, so we found a website where you can get ordained for free. :D

Isn't that a good reason to become a religious figure?

I'm surprised noone here cares that someone got status like yours just for the fuck of it.

Higher_Desire 11-25-2004 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium

I'm surprised noone here cares that someone got status like yours just for the fuck of it.

lol. Honestly, I highly doubt the validity of my ordination. I mean, it was free and online for goodness sake! I don't even have a real certificate (you have to buy them). I have a generic one printed from the website where I had to type my own and ordination date in. It's not like I'm ever going to use it. It's probably some crazy scheme baked up by some homo child molesters during free time at the county jail. It truly means nothing to me.

Dogstar 11-27-2004 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium

I think people in general are numb to things done for the fuck of it.

Anyway, one of my friends did it in Pa., but I think it was somehow related to the Quakers, though I'm not sure. She presided over a couple of her friends' weddings last year.

Mulletman 11-27-2004 09:33 PM

Dammit, you edited your post before I could say something! Not fair, not fair at all.

Dogstar 11-27-2004 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Dammit, you edited your post before I could say something! Not fair, not fair at all.

Muwahahahahahaha...:D...Right after I hit submit, I was like, ooops, that didn't sound right, hehehe.

Mulletman 11-27-2004 10:42 PM

I was going to be all over it like white on rice...

Higher_Desire 11-28-2004 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I think people in general are numb to things done for the fuck of it.

I think people are numb to things of that importance done over the internet. :rolleyes: