CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Fuel - Wasted Time...New Album - Aug 7 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11700)

Unforgiven Fan 07-17-2007 10:29 PM

Fuel - Wasted Time...New Album - Aug 7

http://www.fuelweb.com/ ...not sure if this has been mentioned...have not been monitoring the chatting for a while. They put up their new lead song of the album apparently...you can to the site and listen to it....me personally I like it and its good to here from carol and fuel again....

Redeemer 07-19-2007 12:08 AM

Re: Fuel - Wasted Time...New Album - Aug 7

Oh man, that's awesome. I miss the hell out of Brett, but I think I'll recover as long as he's still singing somewhere else...

Glad to see they haven't thrown in the towel, though.

The Lithium 07-19-2007 01:11 PM

Yeah, I don't know. Both the original drummer and singer are replaced. I mean. There's more original members of Creed in Alter Bridge than there are original Fuel members in Fuel

HeavensOnFire 07-19-2007 02:31 PM

oh yes im so excited i have not yet got the new pumpkins album either im going stash my 20 something for aug 7 and go buy it its one of the few albums out right now i,ll break my leg to get, to complete my fuel collection thank u sebastian im putting in in my reminder calander this is a real is date top remembear :) how cool THANK GOD the dates with the double digits with 20,s confuse me, somehow anything from 1 to 10 is easy to remembear,

Unforgiven Fan 07-19-2007 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Yeah, I don't know. Both the original drummer and singer are replaced. I mean. There's more original members of Creed in Alter Bridge than there are original Fuel members in Fuel

yeah only two orginal members are left in fuel but Carol is the heart and soul of fuel...and he is still there plotting fuel's course so...fine by me.

RMadd 07-19-2007 11:19 PM

is the new lead singer anyone we may've heard of, or is he some pretty obscure guy? i thought i remembered hearing they asked some American Idol contestant (Chris Daughtry, maybe?) to sing, but he declined.

The Lithium 07-23-2007 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unforgiven Fan
yeah only two orginal members are left in fuel but Carol is the heart and soul of fuel...and he is still there plotting fuel's course so...fine by me.

Yeah, I don't think you mean "Carol"... You're problably referring to Carl Bell, guitarist and songwriter.

GregS 07-23-2007 12:51 PM

New song is pretty good.
The guys got a nice voice.

Redeemer 07-27-2007 11:03 AM

I noticed the 'Carol' thing myself and got confused for a quick sec.

Yeah, Daughtry declined. I'm kind of glad about that. I don't see him fronting Fuel.

The new guy's name is Toryn something-or-other, that's all I know. I do know I'd have remembered a name like 'Toryn' if I'd seen him in another band...

HeavensOnFire 08-03-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregS
New song is pretty good.
The guys got a nice voice.

HE BETTER DELIVER THIS ONE!!! :D because im really looking foward to this album im a big fuel fan it takes more than a nice voice it takes a certian edge to hold on to the music and the feel of it carl had a way of doing that and to be hontest i dont think he had a nice voice but he could feel what he was singing and he done i well, so hopefully the new guy can deliver that ...

Redeemer 08-11-2007 07:11 PM

True, true. Along the same vein...I'm glad Carl is the songwriter, because if Brett was the songwriter and he left, I'd probably never listen to Fuel again.

At least with Carl still around, a bit of the old Fuel will remain no matter who replaces Brett.

HeavensOnFire 08-11-2007 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
True, true. Along the same vein...I'm glad Carl is the songwriter, because if Brett was the songwriter and he left, I'd probably never listen to Fuel again.

At least with Carl still around, a bit of the old Fuel will remain no matter who replaces Brett.

Lyric Wise Yes so yes that gives me some hope That they will make more albums that we expect from fuel the album art kicked ass im crazy about album art

Redeemer 09-12-2007 05:59 PM

Oh man, yeah. The album art is fantastic. Definitely a big jump from past Fuel albums...but in a good way.