CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Stapp To Sing God Bless America Tomorrow During World Series (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7810)

Steve 10-26-2004 05:54 PM

Stapp To Sing God Bless America Tomorrow During World Series

Scott Stapp will be singing "God Bless America" tomorrow night (Wed 10/27) during the seventh inning stretch of the World Series. The game will be broadcast worldwide by Fox.

RMadd 10-26-2004 06:33 PM

I'm going!!!!! Finally, the organization picks someone famous to sing it! Wouldn't that be funny if they got Myles to sing for games 6 or 7 @ Fenway?

Shadow 10-26-2004 08:22 PM

That is soooo cool that you are going and that you will see Scott. I must confess up until the time I heard about Scott singing, I didn't even know who was in the World Series. Scott will be the only reason I'll be watching.

Thanks Steve for posting it and making it a sticky.

Higher_Desire 10-26-2004 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
I'm going!!!!! Finally, the organization picks someone famous to sing it!

I'm jealous. :mad1: :crying:
Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
Wouldn't that be funny if they got Myles to sing for games 6 or 7 @ Fenway?

Yeah, but I doubt they will considering Myles is from Spokane WA, and not Boston... lol.

Thanks for the head's up, Steve! How'd you find out this awesome news??

H-D :pimp:

Shadow 10-26-2004 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Steve! How'd you find out this awesome news??

The announcement came from scottstapp.com via email (if you are signed up to receive news alerts)

scrit 10-26-2004 08:57 PM

wow, Rmadd I'm so jealous, you get to see the world series AND stapp....I've never been to a baseball game, and never seen creed in concert

Higher_Desire 10-27-2004 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
The announcement came from scottstapp.com via email (if you are signed up to receive news alerts)

I'm signed up, but never got anything about it. Got stuff in the past, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrit
wow, Rmadd I'm so jealous, you get to see the world series AND stapp....I've never been to a baseball game, and never seen creed in concert

Same here.

rabidgopher04 10-27-2004 09:55 AM

Quote:

Yeah, but I doubt they will considering Myles is from Spokane WA, and not Boston... lol.

And Scott is from Florida, not Boston, so... :peoplesey

RMadd 10-27-2004 10:16 AM

Quote:

I'm jealous. :mad1: :crying:

Thanks for the head's up, Steve! How'd you find out this awesome news??

yeah, but AB does seem to be friend w/ a few Sox fellas (namely Johnny Damon, thru Mark)... besides, Scott's not from the Lou.

Shadow 10-27-2004 10:53 AM

Scott is friends with A LOT of sports players. He follows a lot of different teams in different sports.

Colin, did you sign up when they started the scottstapp.com website? Sign up again, because you should have gotten a news alert. If you were signed up for Creed, you still had to sign up again for Scott.

The Lithium 10-27-2004 02:23 PM

Now, who's ripping it?

Higher_Desire 10-27-2004 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Now, who's ripping it?

LOL. :D Yeah. I want a copy, too.

Soundslave 10-28-2004 03:39 PM

I have it on my computer, but like the AB Jimmy Kimmel video, I need someone to host it for me.