CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creeds next album with swearing? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1117)

hayley 01-01-2003 02:32 AM

Creeds next album with swearing?

Do you think that Creeds next album will have swearing in it? Now i am not just talking about godamn like in WTLF, i am talking fuck and shit and other words...because of what Scott is going through, and reading things about him using fuck alot (and it is alot, for scott) on stage that he might use it in his writing to realese his anger? Realese the anger that is bottled up inside him?

I think that there will be. Probably.

Xterminator27 01-01-2003 03:42 AM

I hope not, all swearing dose is limet the people able to buy the CD

creedfan47a 01-01-2003 04:37 AM

I hope not too! Creed has shown us in 3 albums over the years that they can express themselves without swearing better than a lot of artists who do swear. I think excessive swearing in songs just shows us how limited the song-writing abilities of a band/singer are. This doesn't mean I won't buy the next Creed album if it has swearing!! I just think it is totally unnecessary and Scott can express himself perfectly well without it.

Bridge of Clay 01-01-2003 10:56 AM

:) where do I sign?!

Now it´s time to proove they´re different! Don´t think they will change that much... they just want to forget 2002!

JenRN 01-01-2003 11:05 AM

That is one of the reasons I love Creed so much is the tasteful lyrics! I can't imagine them being rude and obnoxious even though they may feel like it! It would limit thier audience, Creed is loved by so many people of different ages, it would be a shame if they got vulgar all the sudden! Anyways, I feel they express themselves great just like they do now with their lyrics, why change something that is not broken!:D

Weathered 01-01-2003 12:43 PM

i wouldnt want that b/c me and my mom both love creed...and she hates music that swears so she will turn on creed pretty much MAYBE who knows but i dont think they will anyway

CandleboxFan 01-01-2003 02:18 PM

You people are all a bunch of tools. I am a die hard Creed fan, but you people cut no one any slack. All you do is speculate and gossip about Scott Stapp and Creed and Scott's son. I belong to other message boards and this one is by far the most pointless one of them all because all it is is people guessing what is going on and then hyping it up so people will talk about it. Just sit back, enjoy Creed's music (Cause I know thats what I do), and wait for OFFICIAL news to happen, not petty gossip.

Weathered 01-01-2003 02:37 PM

uhh yeah u kind of said that in the other thread

TeriB19 01-01-2003 02:43 PM

Apparently small minds can't think of original things to say.

Weathered 01-01-2003 02:44 PM

thats obvious ....candlebox...your not gunna effect us by coming here and saying were "tools"

hayley 01-01-2003 04:33 PM

ok maybe this thread was a bad idea

SCOTT_STAPP 01-01-2003 05:09 PM

To Whom it May concern:
Yeah I don't really like your thread at all.

Bridge of Clay 01-02-2003 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SCOTT_STAPP
To Whom it May concern:
Yeah I don't really like your thread at all.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

huh???

Bridge of Clay 01-02-2003 09:08 AM

how did you post without being registered?

Siana 01-02-2003 09:16 AM

got Harry Pottetr 4 a friend lol