CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Statement from Creed Management (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1234)

TeriB19 01-08-2003 10:04 PM

Quote:

I don't know about you but worse things have happened to me.
Definitely. Compared to a death in the family, a horrible accident, being robbed at gunpoint, seeing a concert that didn't live up to your expectations really pales by comparison. It's all in your perspective. Worse things have AND WILL happen in the future. This is NOT the end of the world.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 01-08-2003 11:43 PM

Hey Chicago we are sorry that some of you feel you got screwed but GET OVER IT.
WE live in a sue happy world even though the spin wasn't that great I understand. Scott is human and is not GOD, he can have a bad day. With the way some of you are acting if I was Scott I would just say screw you and go on, lucky for you I'm not and I bet he makes it up to you..Now ENOUGH ....Next topic

robo74 01-09-2003 01:22 AM

You know, once again, Most people are saying to get over it... <sigh>, yep, the ones in AR, NJ, TN..The people NOT at the show. It hasnt been that long people, and some people do not forget. Do you remember President Clinton, sure you do, remember his penis in someones mouth? Yes, you do, see... how could you forget something like that. You take a person, well know person to the public and you let them f**k up, people will not forget this, people will not let it go. What did people want with Clinton, the public wanted him out of office, and yes, must of us Chicago fans want something as well. Atleast a damn apology from Scott. Us poeple will not "get over it" will not "let it go". We will be strong and let Scott know how we feel, if it takes posting on a board like this, then so be it. I wish they would take his picture off of http://www.witharmswideopen.org/
Its a discrace to the foundation after he took peoples money and ran!
Rob

creedfan47a 01-09-2003 01:28 AM

*yawn*

Can anyone else hear that???? Sounds like a broken record.....

robo74 01-09-2003 01:29 AM

ahhhh yet another... not even in the USA... but has 2 cents ont he Chicago show... go figure...

creedfan47a 01-09-2003 01:34 AM

Where I live has nothing to do with it. I said this to another one of you, and I will say it again. Complaining to us will get you nowhere. We can't do anything to help you. We have been hearing about the Chicago show every day since 29 December, and we are sick of it.

Build a bridge and get over it.

robo74 01-09-2003 01:48 AM

there is a saying in the USA, something about not letting the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out :-)

and I'm sorry, i didnt know you controlled the internet and knew who was seeing what. If you are, then i will take your word for it, but as I last knew, the internet was open to the public and we are not sure who see's what.

So, as long as there is Feedom in the US, and the internet, then I will be posting. And as far as it getting me somewhere, we'll just see :-)

DangerousDan85 01-09-2003 01:50 AM

u are a person

robo74 01-09-2003 02:03 AM

Just let us vent :-)

here is your bridge ;-)

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or
of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition
the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now can I get a Amen :-)

DangerousDan85 01-09-2003 02:14 AM

Ramen

JenRN 01-09-2003 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
Where I live has nothing to do with it. &nbsp;I said this to another one of you, and I will say it again. &nbsp;Complaining to us will get you nowhere. &nbsp;We can't do anything to help you. &nbsp;We have been hearing about the Chicago show every day since 29 December, and we are sick of it.

Build a bridge and get over it.

Hey, my kind of statement! Like I said before the horse is so beat by now it is dust!

JenRN 01-09-2003 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by robo74
ahhhh yet another... not even in the USA... but has 2 cents ont he Chicago show... go figure...

Seeing that you will not let go of the subject I assume you have not had too many life hardships in your life? I really am not trying to be a smart ass BUT you know this is not the worst thing in the world. I know in my 30 years of life I have had sooooo many more hardships that a bad concert. And I have been to a bad concert before, that's JUST LIFE!!!!!!!!

Mr.CreedFreakTN 01-09-2003 10:56 AM

You know Chicago you are right we were not there to judge the show, however we were in Philly and they had the best show of their lives. I'm not rubbing salt in your wounds, but if you expect to get what we got in Philly, you have to get over it. I know if Iwere the rock star I would not want to go to where I wasn't wanted. Scott feeds off his fans , and if they come back and you give them crap, you'll get crap back. And for the ones of you giving up on Creed because Scott had a bad night, you need to remember Creed are a band of four not just one. I hear they did the best they could given the situation.Thank about that. If you still want to give them up, thank God your not JESUS CHRIST. (He without sin cast the first stone) Can I get an amen.

velocityidp 01-09-2003 12:00 PM

Oh brother... give me a break. How many times do I have to say:

we can understand him being drunk on stage, given his personal struggles. But then to not receive an apology (the LEAST expected)? That's too much. You have to set standards somewhere.... is there such a thing as "going too far?"

And nobody has said we're giving up -- we're just very upset. And rightly so. This is something that will be remembered, and I hope Scott can right it. But so far, it looks like nothing will happen.

Yvonne 01-09-2003 12:31 PM

Please can we just move on??????????????

So I guess you won't be attending the CREEDFEED fest?

Yvonne