CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I'm whining again - I miss Scott (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5180)

Dogstar 12-11-2003 09:33 PM

I watch her once in a while if the topic is of some interest, but I have to say she can get annoying sometimes, hehehe.

crest tattoo 12-11-2003 10:34 PM

When did it become an attack mode around here. Used to be we could talk about anything, then someone mentions an everyday occurrence, and all hell breaks loose and attack comes on! Poor Julie is looking for empathy from the usual group and instead, Good Lord Julie, Heaven forbid you mention a poor sap on Oprah and it turns around to look like why the hell would you watch that, and it doesn't MEAN Scott is doing it.
Leave her alone ya meanies out there, or you'll have to deal with me! :p

Dogstar 12-11-2003 10:55 PM

I don't think anyone was attacking Julbright for watching Oprah. They just said they didn't like Oprah. :confused:

facelessman 12-11-2003 11:40 PM

yeah, i know

creedsister 12-12-2003 09:40 AM

I was,,hehe,,theres not enough crap going on it seems you got here about oprah ,,and then she should of just said what she was beating around the bush to say,,come on but may god bless and her whining,,,just useing oprah,there to go around the subject,,,and if stapp is doing drugs its between him and the good lord And nobody else does he to anwser too for that matter,,,not to the fans not to anybody but god the guys got to work out his own probs whatever they may be,,Artists are deep souls and in time the really good ones has got to face there own selfs and explore and breathe,,,it happens to all of the greats,,im gonna shut up now because as you can tell im a little worked up today im ,,,,peace be wicha all

Redeemer 12-12-2003 01:05 PM

Yikes. I sense a little Bullets being shot...lol just kidding

Julbright 12-12-2003 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
I was,,hehe,,theres not enough crap going on it seems you got here about oprah ,,and then she should of just said what she was beating around the bush to say,,come on but may god bless and her whining,,,just useing oprah,there to go around the subject,,,and if stapp is doing drugs its between him and the good lord And nobody else does he to anwser too for that matter,,,not to the fans not to anybody but god the guys got to work out his own probs whatever they may be,,Artists are deep souls and in time the really good ones has got to face there own selfs and explore and breathe,,,it happens to all of the greats,,im gonna shut up now because as you can tell im a little worked up today im ,,,,peace be wicha all

Well, I appreciate you, Joy, taking my back - I didn't really feel attacked per se - I just wondered how the topic became how everyone hated Oprah!!

And Sorry SIS _ I wasn't beating around any bushes - I said it like it was - it was while watching this man tell his story and hearing his grown daughter stand there and say she had no idea that he was using drugs that my thoughts turned to the hope that this wasn't the situation. talking about Oprah was very relevant - in my mind - to what I was saying. that interview was what triggered my thoughts.

so anyway- I just felt like whining - I am over it now - I still miss the guy but I think I am just gonna move on - whining isn't helping anything

creedsister 12-12-2003 07:05 PM

im sorry i just can get worked up sometimes,,and i foregot to take my midol this morning if you know what i mean,,PEACE

hayley 12-12-2003 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
I hope they tour one more time for you guys. I at least got to see them at the NYE show! Have to agree with you Hayley about it being an awesome experience! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you guys that this happens!

Thanks, I am keeping my fingers AND toes crossed. ;)

hayley 12-12-2003 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
ANd I do think as far as talk shows go hers is one of the best

I agree. Oprah's cool. :)

DangerousDan85 12-13-2003 01:09 AM

Oprah is nothing but 10 pounds of monkey crap in a 5 pound bag

hayley 12-13-2003 02:50 AM

That's mean

creedsister 12-13-2003 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
Yikes. I sense a little Bullets being shot...lol just kidding

i know,,lol

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-13-2003 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
That's mean

Yeah, that was rather mean. You may not like her, and I can say, she does do some annoying things on her show sometimes, but hey, is that a really good reason to diss her. Atleast she isn't like fred durst going around talking crap about other bands, and just other people in general. She does some pretty good deeds, and I give her credit for that.

hayley 12-13-2003 11:52 PM

lol I was joking, I thought it was pretty funny but hey.

Oprah is cool, though.

And yeah Durst....ugh....:grr: