CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   tremonti (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5511)

creedsister 01-13-2004 07:15 PM

tremonti

I think that solo projects from each of the guys was have too to explore diffrent paths When you look at the way mark Plays Live You Can See The Guy Is Liked Marride To the Gutiar And its just him And His love When his playing Again Im Not taking Sides im just Giveing My SAY BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER GIVED MY VIEW ON TREMONTI BECAUSE ITS VERY CLEAR BY MY POSTS WHO SIDE IM ON BUT TREMONTI ROCKS AND i HOPE AND PRAY FOR THE BEST FOR BOTHSIDES,,,SORRY ABOUT THE KEYS GUYS ROCK ON :jam:

hide 01-13-2004 07:28 PM

i've said it before and i'll say it again we don't want this band to say sound too much like Creed. It needs to be its own band with a distinctive sound that is Tremonti. I don't know if this album is going to be a one off or not but it would be good if in later albums the other band members also contribute to songwriting. How did you get that little picture with the dude headbanging that is awesome! :psyche:

PaulMcCoygirl 01-13-2004 07:30 PM

I think it's great that Tremo wants to show more of his talent. I fully support him if he wants to do a solo. I support all the guys in Creed in whatever they do too. Either way, I'm still going to buy their solo projects if they do plan to do one. :)

creedsister 01-13-2004 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
i've said it before and i'll say it again we don't want this band to say sound too much like Creed. It needs to be its own band with a distinctive sound that is Tremonti. I don't know if this album is going to be a one off or not but it would be good if in later albums the other band members also contribute to songwriting. How did you get that little picture with the dude headbanging that is awesome! :psyche:

I got from the smiley face list hes my fav,,its all good im Sure All of it will rock Say No more :psyche:

davis creedfan 01-13-2004 09:56 PM

Yes Mark's new projects are coiming along just fine, and some of his new songs are great. I just wish that he wouldn't argue about Stapp as much.

hayley 01-13-2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
When you look at the way mark Plays Live You Can See The Guy Is Liked Marride To the Gutiar

:D Like your choice of words, there ;) It does seem like he's married to the guitar :tremonti:

hayley 01-13-2004 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
I got from the smiley face list hes my fav,,

Yeah he's one of my fav's too. :jam:

Hide, type jam into the little dotty things and you will get this rocking dude ----> :jam:

hayley 01-13-2004 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davis creedfan
Yes Mark's new projects are coiming along just fine, and some of his new songs are great. I just wish that he wouldn't argue about Stapp as much.

You know all of this how?

creedsister 01-13-2004 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Yeah he's one of my fav's too. :jam:

Hide, type jam into the little dotty things and you will get this rocking dude ----> :jam:

i know he rocks :smokin:

creedsister 01-13-2004 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
:D Like your choice of words, there ;) It does seem like he's married to the guitar :tremonti:

i know it haley you can always tell The Greats by the realationship the have with there Instruments

hayley 01-13-2004 11:11 PM

Yeah, you defenitly can. I mean you can tell with Mark guitaring is his life.

facelessman 01-13-2004 11:49 PM

tremonti rocks...period

DangerousDan85 01-14-2004 01:17 AM

who's tremonti? :confused:

creedsister 01-14-2004 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
who's tremonti? :confused:

that was so funny dan i foregot to laugh your slipping brother slipping :psyche:

hayley 01-14-2004 02:21 AM

Nah Dan's still got his touch.