CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Creed Song Confirmed! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13179)

TrulyAmazing 07-26-2010 09:22 PM

Re: New Creed Song Confirmed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Oropher
wtf are you smoking? You made no sense at all. You realise I was talking about the name of the song?

i know and i was talking About CREED and the 4 winds, so whats your point, and forgive me with all love and due respects of this forum, i do say a lot things they dont make no since, :cloud9: you make thank me later my wine and my drug dont cost a dime and is not bad on my health, :hypno: :hypno: peace be with my friend, loves ya,s ....:rockon:

TrulyAmazing 07-26-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide
I've been trying to figure that out for months what she says

........:headbang: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: man its been longer than that how many months ....123 As long as we are ready.......:rockon: AMEN AND AMEN, PEACE BE WITH YA, IN JESUS NAME,

King Oropher 08-02-2010 11:40 PM

Waiting patiently for the song.....

nagpo 08-05-2010 04:02 AM

Maybe we can expect this the week after next? I wonder if they'll release it only digitally.

TrulyAmazing 08-05-2010 10:45 PM

ya know its going to be killer, to the guys to break off in the middle of tour and work on the darlin, im sure it will be what we expect from creed, :crest: :note: :crest:

King Oropher 08-09-2010 04:06 PM

c'mon

TrulyAmazing 08-09-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

c'mon

it will be out when its ready, :rockon:

King Oropher 08-10-2010 07:09 AM

I keep having dreams about it. Sounds like a sequel to MS

Buried And Gone 08-10-2010 11:45 AM

We will get it two weeks before the tour ends. This is Creed we are dealing with here remember.

My Sacrifice 08-10-2010 03:21 PM

Ha ha. The same old same old. I'm just glad they are releasing new music.

rabidgopher04 08-11-2010 09:17 AM

We won't get it for a while if at all. Everything was recorded except for vocals. Read this thread: http://creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13211

TrulyAmazing 08-11-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

I keep having dreams about it. Sounds like a sequel to MS

:hugs: i find that very sweet indeed, creed is one of those kinda bands that gives ya dreams, like ozzy gave that chick in the shot in the dark video, :roll: hard message there, come to the show, and worship ozzy, not a smart one it seems like he had to fully consume here, just to get a simple message in my word, :roll: im sure she just felt hung over the show did,nt send her home in that condtion, Lets try to move on, and make the rest of day, no more pain no more tears, no more sprung ankles 5th time already, im following that suit to break it, i will be more carefull, but serious, ya,alls, i feel this is going to be just a creed song , AMEN we can wait, its just one song and means a lot to the guys i asume working on it, brings theme peace, when so much else is agravating, they should take their time on it, really, even if its gotta be put on hold but asumimg it has not been put out, before the tour started, ........:crest: :rockon: in the greater mystery, of creed,

TrulyAmazing 08-11-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidgopher04
We won't get it for a while if at all. Everything was recorded except for vocals. Read this thread: http://creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13211

yeah but like i said, if its epic if its creed, something the guys have put their all in, aside from seprate work issuies, as i was trying to state from the ramblings of a mad woman, it will be worth the wait, and like AB 3, cant wait to hear it, this time on repeat, im sure thanks for bearing wit me guys the pain killers will be out of my system soon, and i,ll be back to normal, :rockon: hopefully,

Dawn 08-11-2010 11:29 AM

Michael posted this over on ABB.net forums:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Tremonti
I can confirm that the vocals did not get finished in the scheduled studio time. All the other parts are finished. No word on if or when this song will see the light of day but to be fair I have not asked. All I know is that Mark expressed frustration that the song did not get finished at that time because he worked so hard on it and wanted it to be out for the tour. He has not spoken to me about it since they left Nashville.

I heard the demo with Mark singing the melodies (it had lyrics too but I am sure Stapp will probably change them to suit his style so I will not get into them) and I thought the song was pretty awesome. I still have the melody in my head and I only listened to the demo a few times (so as not to catch demo-itis). It definitely had an old-school Creed vibe to it. I hope you all get to hear it someday.

Stevensonart 08-11-2010 11:38 AM

We just have to remember that this is the process. All of the previous songs that we love so much went through it as well. If Scott doesn't do his thing it wont feel legit. We must be patient, the world needs to see Creed rise again!

nagpo 08-11-2010 01:14 PM

Why am I not surprised. Anyways, on their acoustic album they should release all the b-sides along with it.

TrulyAmazing 08-11-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevensonart
We just have to remember that this is the process. All of the previous songs that we love so much went through it as well. If Scott doesn't do his thing it wont feel legit. We must be patient, the world needs to see Creed rise again!

AMEN AND AMEN, indeed, i agree 100 percent, i can see at this point where that would be a concern, with all the process if he gets in the studio stays focused, with the meassure of his music, and path it will all follow through head on, ya know if you know where i coming from, :crest: :rockon: :crest: gotta get that legit thing going on, just roll with it, he cant put off his solo project if you take your time with your god gifted time, and do it right the first time, you aint going to have to go back, and do it over again, if he stays close with his family and those who love him hes going fly right, so much press you got this one over here saying this is the way you should promote this or that, next thing you know as we,ve seen this patteren, nothing ever gets done, to much stalling to much promotion is no good, who ever these jokers are behind the cameras, they need to cool it, when you get so much on you mind and this and that you can be easily lead into a trap for what ever reason, i wish scott the best, in his upcoming projects, and his high calling, in the Lord Jesus Christ, he will overcome, :crest: :rockon: :crest:

TrulyAmazing 08-11-2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn

michales, post sounds promising i agree with the light of day part, in a simple realtiy check, which is area most of you know i stay far from as possibile, but sometimes it must be weighed, for the lord thy god doeth weigh the balance and the meassure of all things and we just floating and Strifing Like horses ragging in the battle, and if we have wings, we cant use,em at times even if we can soar AMEN, No more than moses had to except his plight in that desert and wilderness, forgive me guys been to long without a sermon, :roll: anybody need prayer, anybody, the realtiy is, everyone is working really hard, really really hard, on creed on AB, and so many irons on the fire, im sure everybody will be pleased, one day at time sweet jesus, and stead fast in patients as well as speed, they both 2 are a like, Peace Be With This Song, we will wait up on it, ............:rockon: one things for sure, Mark T, is in def, a person of the people, and most the time when he says something its done like that on time and in perfection, i can feel that stress, but sometimes it happens, and nobody is slacking by no means praise jesus.........:rockon: Dawn And Thanks For Your Post And Update, well done,

Agent D 08-11-2010 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn

Wow, that's surprisingly negative. This band is so badly mismanaged. How do you not finish the song in time? And why is Michael only hopeful we'll hear the song "someday"? We went from getting a new single to possibly never hearing the song for the rest of our lives?

Buried And Gone 08-12-2010 01:17 AM

I don't know why they can't just rent a studio and have Stapp go in and do vocals. I guess that would just be too sensible and make fans too happy.

nagpo 08-12-2010 02:04 AM

I'm getting this feeling that things have not changed that much with Stapp. It would only take a day to go into the studio and put down the vocals.

BSC 08-12-2010 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Wow, that's surprisingly negative. This band is so badly mismanaged. How do you not finish the song in time? And why is Michael only hopeful we'll hear the song "someday"? We went from getting a new single to possibly never hearing the song for the rest of our lives?

I can imagine it's quite easy for them to run out of time in a studio.

They had a majorily tight deadline in the first place, and you can't really predict how many takes you're gonna get your part done in.

I think we will hear it, regardless if it's a single or not, just because it's not recorded doesn't mean the guys can't play it out on tour.

TrulyAmazing 08-12-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
I don't know why they can't just rent a studio and have Stapp go in and do vocals. I guess that would just be too sensible and make fans too happy.

:laugh: just like everything else in our life since and sensible, its going roll out the red carpet for us, :laugh: after the tour is over with, and another mountain becomes a mile stone, and this conflict, see its already be overcome again and again and again... the guys will get in the studio, and do their best and get it wrapped up, its like one of those things you expect to go perfect, simple is that, but has unexpected twist, as the war we are overcomers of and minsters of fire, things hit without warning, now i may be going to extremes, just over one song and using of q examples, but i pray minsters in JESUS NAME, anyways, following strong those meassures paul spoke of, its very different, than direct command from God most of us just do, PRAISE JESUS, but when those meassures are taking place and your life work food drink are surrounding theme, you may say lord i,ll do whatever just tell me, GOD is walking right with you, so he will put the needs of others first before even from the most tiny degree, and go miles out of the way, to get to word in just 2 word in to one soul or a family member for that matter, and your threw off track in warfare going like :confused: THE WORD SAYS YOUR GOD Will Be With You Were The Angels Wont Tread PRAISE JESUS, THOSE who Be Able To Stand PRAISE JESUS, will always circle around, within those meassures is a lot of preversance still, just comes faster and harder, within short periods, now lets all move forward in orderly fashion, my fellow creed fans, PRAISE JESUS, We Have Come, took alot to do just that, im sure the new creed song will be out, IN GODS ordained time, he put the stars in the sky numbered theme and gave,em all a name, PRAISE JESUS, creed is the band with the GOD like visual there in case nobody has,nt noticed, and im damn proud of it the world and its views are misconception and as the WORD TELL US AS HE TOLD US, my freedom fighters, the world will take up for its own,

King Oropher 08-24-2010 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
I'm getting this feeling that things have not changed that much with Stapp. It would only take a day to go into the studio and put down the vocals.

agreed

Dark_Knight 08-24-2010 03:00 AM

You guys are unbelievable.

nagpo 08-24-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
You guys are unbelievable.

VJ Raven 08-24-2010 01:10 PM

The song will be out when it's out. *shrugs* Maybe Scott will sing it during his acoustic tour? It's possible... ;)

TrulyAmazing 08-24-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
The song will be out when it's out. *shrugs* Maybe Scott will sing it during his acoustic tour? It's possible... ;)

no i doubt it that songs for creed, AND Special One Unlike The Freaking Others, I DOUBT He Will Be Having On His Solo, Tour, AND I,LL TELL YOU ANOTHER THING, I ONLY PUT UP WITH YOUR STUFF, BECAUSE I HAVE A HEART, I DONT FEAR YOU, YOU CARBON COPY VENOM, LEAVE OUR HEADS ALONE YOU DARK FALSE SPIRT CLOUD, AND LEAVE MY KIDS ALONE, I BIND YOUR KINGDOM IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES YOU LIFE TAKER IN JESUS NAME, I BIND YOUR KINGDOM I CLOSE YOUR DOORS IN JESUS NAME AND I OPENS HEAVENS DOOR, IN JESUS NAME, NO WEAPONS FORM SHALL PROSPER ALL SIN TO MEN SHALL BE FORGIVEN EXCEPT BLASPHEMY FOR THE PRECIOUS HOLY GHOST, We dont wanna here your false tears and non stop whining, CONFUSING SPIRT PART FROM CREED FEED AND THIS SANCTUARY IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, NO WEAPONS FORMED SHALL PROSPER, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, IN ALL THINGS, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, AS WE RISE TODAY, I SERVE THE MASTER, Ya,alls WHO TELLS, Me WE ARE THE OVERCOMERS TODAY FOR TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION, Lifes Hard Enough False One, WITHOUT THE MISERY YOU BRING UPON THE INOCENT, soon they will come a day, when we will meet again, and i want you to look me in the eye without shivering, then go do your demonic witch craft in a corner, THATS JUST A COVER UP TO WHAT YOU ARE FALSE SPIRT, THAT WILL DECIVE MANY, I OWN MY BROTHER, I BABTISED HE, i,ll be wating right here for ya, to touch any of us, AND JESUS WILL GIVE US THE STRENGETH TO GO ABOUT OUR DAY TO DAY LIFES IN OUR WORKS AND IN HIM, u poltergiest, plauge

Stevensonart 08-25-2010 03:02 AM

I'm Confused.

TrulyAmazing 08-25-2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevensonart
I'm Confused.

me to this morning :confused: im just looking for some common since, and im finding none, :laugh: sometimes you gotta pray and DO WHAT YOU MUST, when you Must, man your cool and alright, aint got no probleams with you, :hugs: :hugs: :peacelove :rockon: :

kharding 08-25-2010 11:48 AM

The reason you are confused is because truly amazing is talking. Trulyamazing is by far the worst poster on here. Every time I see one of his post i can not get past the first sentence. The post are horribly written. The structure, grammar and spelling is horrible. Half the time they don't even make sense.

TrulyAmazing 08-25-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kharding
The reason you are confused is because truly amazing is talking. Trulyamazing is by far the worst poster on here. Every time I see one of his post i can not get past the first sentence. The post are horribly written. The structure, grammar and spelling is horrible. Half the time they don't even make sense.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT LET THOSE DOORS KICK YOUR ASS ON THE WAY OUT, I BIND YOU IN JESUS NAME FOWL SPIRT OF THE FALSE GOD, I BIND YOUR KINGDOM IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, do you come here to talk about scott OR TRY TO OVERCOME ME, YOUR MASK IS THEN I BIND YOU IN JESUS NAME I CLOSE THE DOORS OF YOUR KINGDOM IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AND I HOPE HEAVENS DOORS, FOR WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, everybody know smart ones well edcuated ones, I CANT SPELL NOTHING HAS CHANGED MUCH SINCE THIS HAS IT,

nagpo 08-25-2010 01:58 PM

lol. "i bind you in jesus name".

KaneHusky 08-25-2010 04:40 PM

I couldn't help but reply... Seriously, wtf TrulyAmazing? :confused: Have you ever heard of a PERIOD? Take a breath every now and again. Breathe... Slowly... There ya go. :rofl:

Creed009 08-25-2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT LET THOSE DOORS KICK YOUR ASS ON THE WAY OUT, I BIND YOU IN JESUS NAME FOWL SPIRT OF THE FALSE GOD, I BIND YOUR KINGDOM IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, do you come here to talk about scott OR TRY TO OVERCOME ME, YOUR MASK IS THEN I BIND YOU IN JESUS NAME I CLOSE THE DOORS OF YOUR KINGDOM IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AND I HOPE HEAVENS DOORS, FOR WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, everybody know smart ones well edcuated ones, I CANT SPELL NOTHING HAS CHANGED MUCH SINCE THIS HAS IT,

Which brings me to my next point: DON'T SMOKE CRACK!

austin. 08-26-2010 01:51 PM

TrulyAmazing has always talked like that and now is banned cuz someone decided to bitch after 3 years of trulyamazing being here.
you guys are rediculous
________
MARIJUANA STRAIN STRAWBERRY COUGH

nagpo 08-26-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by austin.
TrulyAmazing has always talked like that and now is banned cuz someone decided to bitch after 3 years of trulyamazing being here.
you guys are rediculous

Actually, I tried to get her or someone like her (alt account?) banned a long time ago. But at the time the mods said they'd rather ban me than her. Kinda funny.

Dark_Knight 08-26-2010 02:30 PM

I always wondered what his/her deal was?... I don't think one post ever made sense :/ why was he/she banned anyway? lol

VJ Raven 08-26-2010 02:46 PM

There's a thread about it in the Chat o Rama forum, Dark Knight.

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/s...023#post351023

maccamer 08-26-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by austin.
you guys are rediculous

With over 3,000 posts......only 20 were understandable. :wtf:

I haven't seen the random PMs' or seen any hateful posts. Just hard to understand where He/She is coming from. No disrespect. Just wondering what the deal is.