CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Merry Chrismas Thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12968)

TrulyAmazing 12-23-2009 08:29 PM

Merry Chrismas Thread

2 Attachment(s)
LETS Do Ya,alls Lets Do Ya,alls I wanted To Do Something To Different This Year For Us :laugh: :laugh: Than The Usual Merry Christmas Thread So I added Some Stuff NOW THE IDEA OF THE NEW MERRY XMAS THREAD Is To Add Any Tribute Or Idea That You Mite Have From Potery To Pics To Jokes Just Anything Goes k And We Can FEEL THE JOY ALL YEAR AROUND

JulieCitySlicker 12-24-2009 08:26 AM

Re: Merry Chrismas Thread

Merry CHRISTMAS Everyone!!!
Sorry but I refuse to say xmas. I'll say Christmas and don't care who it offends!

TrulyAmazing 12-24-2009 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Merry CHRISTMAS Everyone!!!
Sorry but I refuse to say xmas. I'll say Christmas and don't care who it offends!

IM A OFFENDED Julie :laugh: merry christmas just the way u like it julie for me its always just been easier way to spell it

Buried And Gone 12-24-2009 09:26 PM

Happy Holidays folks!!

TrulyAmazing 12-24-2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
Happy Holidays folks!!

:) The grinch has come down from his mountain :laugh: :laugh: i,ll save ya some figgy pudding im having a happy one ya,alls :rockon:

JulieCitySlicker 12-25-2009 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
IM A OFFENDED Julie :laugh: merry christmas just the way u like it julie for me its always just been easier way to spell it

Saying xmas just sounds gay to me:D

Higher_Desire 12-25-2009 07:16 PM

I don't mind X-Mas. It comes from the Greek alphabet where the letter/symbol of X represents the character "Chi" (pronounced "Chai" like chai tea) and means Christ.

I'd like to wish everyone a very merry CREEDmas! I got Creed Live today so I'm going to curl up with a cup of hot cocoa and watch it. Much love to everyone and keep the spirit of Creed alive! :D

TrulyAmazing 12-25-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Saying xmas just sounds gay to me:D

im serious as a heartache Julie :laugh: :laugh: i never knew there was any big theroy behind it or some word for a language i dont even know i really just thought it was a short way of wrting it for instants Like Xo Xo Is For Hugs And Kissies That Dont No Sense so i just figured it was just something like that BE Proud Of Me ;) I passed One Of My Language Exams How About That

TrulyAmazing 12-25-2009 08:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I don't mind X-Mas. It comes from the Greek alphabet where the letter/symbol of X represents the character "Chi" (pronounced "Chai" like chai tea) and means Christ.

I'd like to wish everyone a very merry CREEDmas! I got Creed Live today so I'm going to curl up with a cup of hot cocoa and watch it. Much love to everyone and keep the spirit of Creed alive! :D

Ya know Collen That Sounds To Perfect So Therfore I Wont Be Doing It AMEN But working On It :laugh: :laugh: So Its From The Greek Alphabet Gotta True Story Ya Know MOTLEY Before They Became Crue They Almost Named The Band Christmas but because Of the Christ It Was Confuse People :laugh: ya know shouting at the devil in all Im so glad that did,nt happen PRAISE JESUS I Wish You HD A Very Happy CREEDMAS I like That yeah The spirt Of creed And Naked Todler ANOTHER PRAISE YA JESUS :laugh: :laugh: is all over this place and another question I have O lord I know thats on everybodys mind that may coutinue through out the new year The conflict Continues FOR THIS HOLIDAY SANTA OR JESUS :laugh: :laugh: I know it was hard to bring up

Guira 12-26-2009 04:04 PM

Merry Christmas to all!
Love this forum!

TrulyAmazing 12-26-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guira
Merry Christmas to all!
Love this forum!

im glad everybodys Xmas Was Merry even though it sounds like a word most of us wants to run from :laugh: :laugh: like in train planes and autmobiles wit the late john candy and steve martin some just to merry just like he told the lady at the car rental The first thing you can do to help me is wipe that smile off your face Then you can start :laugh: you either get stuff like that or wax cold dude I Love This Forum Too :rockon: