CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Read Board? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1231)

soulsearching 01-07-2003 04:48 PM

Read Board?

Do any of you know if Scott (Creed) every reads the boards, and if they did log on, what do you think their name would be?

JenRN 01-07-2003 04:51 PM

There has been a lot of discussion on this here. I really don't know if they read this board, but some say recently that Mark was on the CreedPit but we really don't know. It was stated before that Stapp was on a BB signed in as his birth name....Anthony Flippen (sp?) So who knows they may be?

Xterminator27 01-07-2003 04:52 PM

that wasnt him, the retard poste dit at the exact same time where creed was half way in a consort. lol

soulsearching 01-07-2003 04:54 PM

Thanks Jen, I was wondering because there is an apology on VH1 boards from a Anthony Flippen..... and I was just wondering if that was really him.....

ronda 01-07-2003 04:56 PM

A few days afte the Chicago show a post was on here , it said it was from Scott Stapp. It is off here now... I dont know if anyones else saw it but, I seriously doubt it was him.
I think they should come on here, but I cant vision any of them surfing the net in "spare " times.

JenRN 01-07-2003 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by soulsearching
Thanks Jen, I was wondering because there is an apology on VH1 boards from a Anthony Flippen..... and I was just wondering if that was really him.....

It may be also be someone who knows about his name and is pretending to be him?:dunno: You just don't know anymore, people are so dishonest.

Bridge of Clay 01-07-2003 05:46 PM

okay, I´ll tell you the truth...

I´m Scott Stapp! hehehe got you! I´m actually Mark Tremonti...

:rolleyes:

see how easy it faking??? I´m very skeptical about web things like that...

Skipper 01-10-2003 10:24 PM

Scottie can't turn on a computer without help. :P Mark has in the past logged onto two sites, a Mark fan site, and some Creedpit, but only with the help of his brother, Michael, and friend Kiki. Otherwise, Mark really doesn't enjoy the computer all that much. He works out, hangs out with Victoria and his dogs, answers fan mail, and wails on his guitar. Scott, well, he is usually busy with Jagger. I know he has read some boards in the past, but not to my knowledge has he actually posted on any other then when creednet was still up and running. And that was just a hand full of times. You never know though, they may read here? :)

hotforscott 01-10-2003 10:28 PM

KiKi, that name sounds familiar, does she post on CreedPit, or is she one of the people who run it. I have only went on there 2-3 times to see something, like a link that was posted here, or maybe pictures or something, but it seems that name jumps out at me for some reason.

Skipper 01-10-2003 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
KiKi, that name sounds familiar, does she post on CreedPit, or is she one of the people who run it. I have only went on there 2-3 times to see something, like a link that was posted here, or maybe pictures or something, but it seems that name jumps out at me for some reason.

No, Kiki, is a male and is Mark's bestfriend from way back. He manages bands for a living. I do not believe he posts anywheres but does read a Mark fan site from time to time.

hotforscott 01-10-2003 10:39 PM

Oh, my bad! Maybe there is someone with the same name or something somewhere. I could be totally off, but man, it seemed to jump out at me. Thanks!

Skipper 01-10-2003 10:48 PM

:) No problem. Probably just another person with that name.

Out for the night. Posted 12 times! :eek: Think that is my all-time record so far! :P

Have a great weekend everyone. :)

creedchick02 01-11-2003 01:05 AM

I know that in the interview Scott did with Rollingstone back in feb when they were on the cover he did state that he goes on the fan sites as Anthony flippen, but since it was in the mag it is doubtfull that he still does go by that name, and he has said in the past (in interviews) that he enjoys surfing:)