CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Mark's Wallet, Cell Phone, and Tape Recorder Stolen at a gig (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7645)

Agent D 10-06-2004 07:52 PM

Mark's Wallet, Cell Phone, and Tape Recorder Stolen at a gig

Mark was just on the air on my local station WZZO and it seems that during a gig they played last night in PA, that his wallet, cell phone, and tape recorder were stolen. They stole it from the backstage area. Mark said the recorder had some material on it that he was working on and thinks it was just some musician trying to steal his ideas. The DJ was very supportive and urged listeners to call the station if they knew anything. Mark (although the DJ moreso) hinted at a reward for whoever found the stuff. Wow, I'm so proud of where I live all of a sudden lol. :rolleyes: I hope they get it back.

Dogstar 10-06-2004 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Mark was just on the air on my local station WZZO and it seems that during a gig they played last night in PA, that his wallet, cell phone, and tape recorder were stolen. Now if I heard right, they stole it out of his truck. Mark said the recorder had some material on it that he was working on and thinks it was just some musician trying to steal his ideas. The DJ was very supportive and urged listeners to call the station if they knew anything. Mark (although the DJ moreso) hinted at a reward for whoever found the stuff. Wow, I'm so proud of where I live all of a sudden lol. :rolleyes: I hope they get it back.

That is TERRIBLE!

Agent D 10-06-2004 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
That is TERRIBLE!

Amen. :(

I wish the site would put up a recording or something but I doubt they will.

Dogstar 10-06-2004 08:31 PM

Yeah. I was at that show last night, too. It was awesome. That really sucks. People can be such shits.

Agent D 10-06-2004 08:40 PM

Quote:

Yeah. I was at that show last night, too. It was awesome. That really sucks. People can be such shits.

Yeah, they are. I'm hoping someone can get the stuff back for Mark.

And I wish I could've gone. It was so close to home too. :(

creedsister 10-06-2004 08:56 PM

Uh Oh he should like took,em with him or something

Dogstar 10-06-2004 08:57 PM

Quote:

Yeah, they are. I'm hoping someone can get the stuff back for Mark.

And I wish I could've gone. It was so close to home too. :(

I hope you get to see them, Agent D.

Agent D 10-06-2004 09:39 PM

Quote:

I hope you get to see them, Agent D.

Thanks, Dogstar.

And I just heard the DJ mention it again. It was stolen from the backstage area, not his truck like I said in my first post so I'll edit that.

BobbyMcGee 10-06-2004 09:42 PM

Quote:

Thanks, Dogstar.

And I just heard the DJ mention it again. It was stolen from the backstage area, not his truck like I said in my first post so I'll edit that.

I was gonna say if he left them in his truck isn't that asking for someone to break in and steal them? Whew. It amazes me how some people think they have the right to "steal" from others. :rolleyes: Makes ya wonder huh?
________
IOLITE PORTABLE VAPORIZER REVIEW
________
MICHIGAN MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Dogstar 10-06-2004 09:48 PM

Quote:

Thanks, Dogstar.

Oh, man, that really bites.

Bridge of Clay 10-06-2004 10:28 PM

Mark already received his wallet back, but no word on the cell phone or tape yet.

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!!

Higher_Desire 10-07-2004 03:29 PM

That really sucks. I wish I had them. That'd be cool. Maybe they'll turn up on eBay... :rolleyes:

H-D :pimp:

Ann Allusion 10-07-2004 06:52 PM

happens to the best of us, ;)...tough way to learn a lesson...hope he gets his "stuff" back...

Agent D 10-07-2004 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
happens to the best of us, ;)...tough way to learn a lesson...hope he gets his "stuff" back...

And what lesson would that be Ann? I mean jeez, the band should be able to leave some stuff backstage without having to worry about some a-hole stealing it.

And Marcos, where did you catch that info?

TremontiRx 10-07-2004 09:38 PM

D....it ain't even worth the time with some folks. :rolleyes: