CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Progress on the second album? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11233)

Agent D 10-01-2006 11:45 PM

Re: Progress on the second album?

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
Agent D: Oh I am still really pulling for them. They have a fantastic team, and an AWFUL coachign staff. I mean... Coughlin SUCKS. This year is not dead, but it.

I agree completely.

Creed7352 10-02-2006 01:47 AM

Quote:

Agent D: Oh I am still really pulling for them. They have a fantastic team, and an AWFUL coachign staff. I mean... Coughlin SUCKS. This year is not dead, but it could be a big waste of talent thanks to that piece of nonsense.

Dogstar: Oh to heck with their families! lol, jk

Credd7352: Lol, I know I know. I have to hear the album. If its good, I will forget they ever took any time. But if it is merely mediocre, is not very good, or is basically just the same thing as their first album and shows no growth, then I will be left wondering what they were wasting their time doing.

I am, of course, hoping that does not occur.

have no fear, my friend. it will show growth. tremonti's playing has grown and myles is helping with the writing on this record :D

uncertaindrumer 10-02-2006 10:07 AM

^yeah, its the writing I'm really curious about. We all know Mark can shred with anybody but I want to see Myles write, because while Mark's riffs are usually great, his songwriting is... lacking. Myles did some very interesting songwriting with MF4, I hope some of that comes through in the next album.

Dogstar 10-05-2006 02:35 AM

Quote:

Agent D: Oh I am still really pulling for them. They have a fantastic team, and an AWFUL coachign staff. I mean... Coughlin SUCKS. This year is not dead, but it could be a big waste of talent thanks to that piece of nonsense.

I loathe the Giants :D...but yeah, Coughlin is too high strung. He needs to chill.

Quote:

Dogstar: Oh to heck with their families! lol, jk
LMAO

Agent D 10-05-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I loathe the Giants :D...but yeah, Coughlin is too high strung. He needs to chill.

Haha and Andy Reid needs to start running the ball more.;)

Dogstar 10-05-2006 10:23 PM

LOL, I'm a Patriots fan anyway, but I live in Philly, so they are my NFC team :D.

Agent D 10-06-2006 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
LOL, I'm a Patriots fan anyway, but I live in Philly, so they are my NFC team :D.

Haha oh a Pats fan. Well, do me a favor and flatten the Jets.

Dogstar 10-06-2006 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Haha oh a Pats fan. Well, do me a favor and flatten the Jets.

Gladly! I cannot stand the Jets.

GregS 10-09-2006 01:42 PM

Im a Jets fan.. :(

Agent D 10-09-2006 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregS
Im a Jets fan.. :(

You have my pity.

uncertaindrumer 10-10-2006 10:05 AM

I used to hate the Jets, but Chad is someone I root for. I root for Byron Leftwich also, though, so that 41-0 spanking was very interesting...

Dogstar 10-10-2006 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
You have my pity.

:nod:

metalchris25 10-10-2006 06:45 PM

Panthers rule. Nuff said.

uncertaindrumer 10-11-2006 07:59 PM

The Panthers are not nearly as good as everyone thought they would be, even with Steve Smith. They have not exactly been blowing teams away.

The Bears are clearly the class of the NFL.

Agent D 10-11-2006 08:30 PM

Yeah, the Panthers were anemic early in the season when Smith was out. When he came back, they started winning games. Amazing how much difference he can make.

The Bears are friggin' amazing right now.