CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Happy September everyone (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13254)

nagpo 09-01-2010 11:21 PM

Happy September everyone

I hope everyone has a great September. Hopefully it'll start cooling down. That is all.

JulieCitySlicker 09-02-2010 08:50 PM

Re: Happy September everyone

Same to you as well :) I LOVE September! Bring on the cooler temps :D

TrulyAmazing 09-03-2010 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
I hope everyone has a great September. Hopefully it'll start cooling down. That is all.

..............................:roll: none greater than john the babtist, wake me up when it ends......SO I CAN GO CLICK ON, AND GET AB 3.......precious precious, im getting as many copies as i can.....WHY ? ITS AB3, The Marking Of Our Revolution.....Of Alter Bridge....:rockon:

GeeK_2004 09-03-2010 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo

ya do the same :D

Im ready for winter.. been ready for it.. for a while now. To dang hott ... :/

TrulyAmazing 09-07-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
ya do the same :D

Im ready for winter.. been ready for it.. for a while now. To dang hott ... :/

we should see a nice balance in the weather, enjoy.... ya,alls,

VJ Raven 09-07-2010 08:54 PM

Same to all of you!!

We had a hurricane here over the weekend... Our September started off with a bang I tell ya...

Not much damage done, even where the eye of the storm hit, just a lot of branches and some trees knocked down, that's all.

Buried And Gone 09-07-2010 09:03 PM

Haha yeah did it ever VJ. That was fun though. Only lost power for 45 minutes then I walked 40 minutes to the gym and my 200 lbs bum was almost knocked over a couple times lol.

VJ Raven 09-10-2010 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
Haha yeah did it ever VJ. That was fun though. Only lost power for 45 minutes then I walked 40 minutes to the gym and my 200 lbs bum was almost knocked over a couple times lol.

Yeah, it was a riot... :D We lost power from about 9:30 to 10:10 a.m. I didn't go outside at all but my husband did, to get the generator started... By the time it was set up, the power was back on!!! :rofl:

The eye of the storm hit land about 25 miles east of here, somewhere around the Lunenburg/Mahone Bay area. I think we got something like 2 inches of rain in 3 hours... The bottom part of our driveway was flooded!!! Trees knocked down all over the place, branches all over the yard and lots of leaves knocked off of trees. I'm really happy that was the extent of the damage in my area at least. (I live an hour west of Halifax, NS for those who don't know me very well)

I was going to say check out my blog for the full story in my area but I haven't posted that yet on my MS page!! OOPS... :D I'll have to do that over the weekend... I've been so darn busy helping my friend 1111 get her new site up and running, I keep forgetting about my other sites... OOPS again... :D