CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What has God done 4 U lately? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6790)

Sincirr 06-05-2004 10:08 AM

What has God done 4 U lately?

I was wondering if people could share their praise points here, to boost each others faith, and to lift up God's sovereign name in this forum.

I also think that sometimes we just seem to miss how much He has blessed us with all the negative stuff going on, and I am hoping this thread will start us thinking about it and noticing that yeh, He is still at work in our lives.

How 'bout it
:)

Sincirr 06-05-2004 10:11 AM

I will start eh.

I am stressing about my harmony homework, but He has gotten me through 2 years of my music degree, and thousands of dollars He has supplied for my fees. This degree will cost around $20,000 and I am already through 2/3 of it!

Thanks God. Sorry for worrying so...

creedsister 06-05-2004 12:48 PM

and of course i will carry on , Everbody knows that That My God Has Just Pulled Me Out Of A REALLY BIG MESS, !!!! Whooooooooooooooooo He Can Always do that, you just got a really forget what ever it is, And Let Him Do It.. GOD Bless ya sincirr :)

Sincirr 06-07-2004 08:10 AM

You 2 mate.

Hey guys, dont be afraid to have a go. I know it's hard, but please give it a try...

ggp2004 06-08-2004 02:00 PM

My beautiful baby girl, 10 months, was having some medical problems (turns out to be nothing serious) and God watched over us when we were very worried that there might be something seriously wrong with her. They thought she might have cystic fibrosis, I am so thankful that she is ok.

creedsister 06-08-2004 02:19 PM

PRAISE JESUS, Doctors Tell Ya One Thing, But The Lord Knows All Things Trust In Him All Ways, I Give T Big Jc A Big Praise, For Your Baby Girl, Shout to the Lord :jam: :jam:

Sincirr 06-08-2004 06:42 PM

:bounce:

Bridge of Clay 06-09-2004 11:04 PM

He's been watching out for me and my parents!

creedsister 06-09-2004 11:47 PM

Thats Cool

Sincirr 06-11-2004 12:02 AM

Now heres a hard one...hmmmm anyhoo I will give it a go, hehe.

I am grateful cos I didnt get sick while I had to do all my assignments.

I am sick now, LOL but thank GOD it didnt happen while I had to concentrate!

creedsister 06-11-2004 12:16 AM

I know where your coming from, I cant just get sick when i want to, And The Good Lord Knows It Somehow Hes Got This Amazing Way, Of Not Letting Me Get Sick, Not That Im Any Better Than Anybody Else To Get Sick But Its Hard For Me Too, ,,,,A Lot Iam Thankfull For I Not Getting Sick Is One Of Theme, PRAISE YOU JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Ya, Know You Rock My World Like Nobody Else Could Ever Do, Word To Yaaaaaaaaaa, Come On Come On!!!

SandMan 06-16-2004 07:31 AM

I think maybe I should say, What have I done for God lately? meaning in service to him..........I learned to Trust.

He is the all, and is just and fair in every situation.

The Lithium 06-16-2004 10:21 AM

I don't believe in God and I don't believe he has ever done anything for me... Of course a lot of good things have happened in myslef, but that would be because of ME or because of FATE...

JulieCitySlicker 06-16-2004 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
I don't believe in God and I don't believe he has ever done anything for me... Of course a lot of good things have happened in myslef, but that would be because of ME or because of FATE...

And how many times do you have to post this again :rolleyes: If you don't believe in God than quit posting in threads that don't apply to you, it gets really annoying :rolleyes:

SandMan 06-17-2004 04:48 AM

Extreme...I think you have a right to believe as you wish.

I believe what I Know and what I have seen.

I love the name you have there, very nice choice.