CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   A Petition in SUPPORT of Creed! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2813)

hotforscott 04-24-2003 01:45 PM

A Petition in SUPPORT of Creed!

Sign your name to this petition if you stand behind Creed in this ridiculous lawsuit. I did some research and found where I could email the names. If you choose not support them, please do not add any comments in this thread. Thank you!

1. Carrie Henley
2. Daniel Henley

JulieCitySlicker 04-24-2003 01:50 PM

Julie Suffel:dancing:

True supporter all the way:peace:

Dogstar 04-24-2003 01:55 PM

Kerri Pedersen...This lawsuit is ridiculous and a complete waste of Creed's time and the court system's time and resources. Our tax dollars can be better spent on helping people who really need it.

Charmin 04-24-2003 02:10 PM

You can add my name to the list-I think the law suit is crazy. I'm sure all the allegations they are making are not true-and how sad is it that they are doing that for a mere $200 or so-which were total expenses for their evening.

Charmin

You should read the headlines at CNN- - how can people be so misinformed and claim to be journalists

Unforgiven Fan 04-24-2003 02:40 PM

this lawsuit is a big pile of [add your own word]

yes their are times when bands screw up but fans should realize that they are only human and not this "god" like person. Did any body sue Metallica when James got burnt?? I think not...

Matthew Fowler.....

P.S. and courttv said the mark was the bassist....ok then who was playing the guitar??? and why was brett there.....

Bridge of Clay 04-24-2003 04:08 PM

7. Marcos Vieira

Sheila63 04-24-2003 04:24 PM

8. Sheila Francis

Scott, Mark and Flip - You have my TOTAL support!:crest:

Sheila63 04-24-2003 04:26 PM

BTW, thank you so much for starting this petition, Carrie.:angel:

creedgirl99 04-24-2003 05:00 PM

9. Jennifer Stewart

Creed all the way!!! :)

whitebird 04-24-2003 05:03 PM

9. whitebird
Minnesota, U.S.A.

I am greatly shocked and saddened by the frivolous lawsuit that has been brought against the band Creed. Laws are made in this country to protect the people. In my opinion, there should be no recourse for the people that have brought this suit to the court systems. They paid for a service that they received. It is simply a matter of opinion whether or not they were happy with what they received.

creedchick02 04-24-2003 06:29 PM

Oh don't forget me....CREED supporter always:D

Linda Ouellette:cool:

Peege 04-24-2003 06:48 PM

Add my name. P J Shaver

How stupid is this! Filing (sp?) a lawsuit against someone because of their behavior? I hope they through this out. Why don't they just ask Creed to come back to do a free concert? I think Scott is a pretty realistic guy and understands how the fans felt about the whole evening. I have read where he really does appreciate his fans and I'm sure he would feel a free concert would more than satisfy the fans. But money? What are people thinking in the day and age. So does this mean that I can go and file a lawsuit against the guy who was standing in front of me at the Noblesville, In concert last June who was stoned out of his mind and distracted me from the first 5 minutes of seeing the concert? Sounds like a good idea! Maybe I will ask for 3 mill. I'm sure that will make up for the 5 minutes I lost.

People are just so into themselves these days!

JenRN 04-24-2003 07:39 PM

You know you can count of me Carrie!
-JENNIFER H.

I would support Creed till the very end, this lawsuit is unfounded and simply wrong:mad: This band has given us fans so much at the very least we can do is SUPPORT them, LOVE you guys!:angel:

Wylde-Tremonti 04-24-2003 08:26 PM

Matthew Schorr
Scott, In your own words man..." there's a peace inside us all"... Rock on guys!

Tamawig 04-24-2003 08:31 PM

Tyler Jessup

Maybe we should lock them up because Scott was having a rough night, This is rigoddamndiculous