CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Hear Isolation NOW!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13265)

TrulyAmazing 09-07-2010 03:19 PM

Re: Hear Isolation NOW!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
So you expected 3X heavier than every other AB song sans White Knuckles as opposed to the 2X that we got?

but he liked it better, than rise today, Im so excited, cant wait, to get A~B 3 home, with he others friends on my Cd, Rack...... :rockon:

nagpo 09-07-2010 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
It doesn't really amaze me,

It didn't amaze me either, but I still think its a fun listen.

Unforgiven Fan 09-08-2010 12:26 AM

Sounds good but not great or ground breaking, just good. it is better than most bands that are coming out in rock music. It does have a bland rock sound that hints towards Shinedown vocals and guitars styling but still idenifiable as Alterbridge. Myles and Mark sound great both on guitars and vocals. A decent hint at what is to come.

Dark_Knight 09-08-2010 03:03 AM

Wow... & I thought I was picky :/

BSC 09-08-2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

So you expected 3X heavier than every other AB song sans White Knuckles as opposed to the 2X that we got?

I do not think it's heavier than White Knuckles at all, but it sounds like you do. That's fine, each to their own, no need to call me out just for having a different opinion.

Steve 09-08-2010 02:02 PM

I don't get the Shinedown references?

Buried And Gone 09-08-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
I do not think it's heavier than White Knuckles at all, but it sounds like you do. That's fine, each to their own, no need to call me out just for having a different opinion.

I said every other song except for White Knuckles. I've heard the "it's not heavy enough" comment here and on ABB and I really don't get it. It's about as heavy as AB gets.

TheGreatDivide 09-08-2010 06:53 PM

maybe since we're listening to it on out computers, the sound is as strong

Unforgiven Fan 09-09-2010 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
I don't get the Shinedown references?

The most telling for me during the chorus, the vocal styling of myles and a bit of the harmonzation with mark, reminds me of bit of "If You Only Knew" and a few other songs. It is also the flatness of emotion he sings (What A Shame comes to mind for Shinedown). If I am hearing things wrongly, then I will stand corrected.

I would like to say it is a good song.

BSC 09-09-2010 06:44 AM

Quote:

I said every other song except for White Knuckles. I've heard the "it's not heavy enough" comment here and on ABB and I really don't get it. It's about as heavy as AB gets.

Oh, sorry I misread your first post. It's a heavy song, but I don't think it's very heavy, I think songs like Watch Your Words, Ties That Bind, White Knuckles, Find The Real, One Day Remains (maybe) and Metalingus are much heavier than this, but I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

Amish Warlord 09-09-2010 07:09 PM

I hear a lot of sevendust in this tune -- super heavy guitars that still maintain a lot of melody. Just me?

King Oropher 09-09-2010 07:49 PM

I thought it was ok when I first heard it, bout a 6/10. It's growing on me now, so maybe 7.5. I'm excited for the album. I still think Open Your Eyes is the best out of the 3. I don't think this is better then some of the songs on Full Circle.

nagpo 09-11-2010 02:49 AM

The more I hear it, the more I like it.

bilal 09-11-2010 02:57 AM

First impression ... the last. Wow... its the BOMB!

Can't wait for the album. Though I always have a slight issue with Tremonti's guitar tone. I thought it blended well in BlackBird (the song) specially how Myles blue'd up his tone, but not so sure if I like it 100% in this track, specially the solo fills part (the main solo, however, has a better tone) . But overall, I love the song, and the dark direction of the album it is pointing towards. I would have loved it more if the Chorus part was darker too and didn't had the melody feel in it. Total evil is true evil. WTF.

Pre-ordering ... right away.

TrulyAmazing 09-11-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
First impression ... the last. Wow... its the BOMB!

Can't wait for the album. Though I always have a slight issue with Tremonti's guitar tone. I thought it blended well in BlackBird (the song) specially how Myles blue'd up his tone, but not so sure if I like it 100% in this track, specially the solo fills part (the main solo, however, has a better tone) . But overall, I love the song, and the dark direction of the album it is pointing towards. I would have loved it more if the Chorus part was darker too and didn't had the melody feel in it. Total evil is true evil. WTF.

Pre-ordering ... right away.

Im Pre_ordering too...:hugs: sorry im late hearing everyones updates, my busy season......:rockon: waiting on the release, a lot of prayers and streneth and blessings in jesus name, with transitions, and joy....its a wonderfull life, Peace Be With You....