CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Did anyone see SNL last weekend????? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5685)

#1creedfan 01-27-2004 01:48 AM

Did anyone see SNL last weekend?????

Last weekend on SNL, Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey were on and they did a skit where they imitated some artists. She did Brittany Spears and he did(GET THIS) SCOTT STAPP! Actually they listed him as "The guy from Creed"! He was singing HIGHER! I was kinda mad at first, but then I thought, it was really a compliment choosing him. I am sure Scott laughed at it. It was really cute.
Maybe this was already posted and I missed it, but I thought I would let everyone know! :D

Chris98GT 01-27-2004 02:11 AM

Isn't their 15 minutes up yet? Hopefully soon.

creedsister 01-27-2004 03:39 AM

You know what really bad night and i really dont give a :censored:

marlsy 01-27-2004 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #1creedfan
Last weekend on SNL, Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey were on and they did a skit where they imitated some artists. She did Brittany Spears and he did(GET THIS) SCOTT STAPP! Actually they listed him as "The guy from Creed"! He was singing HIGHER! I was kinda mad at first, but then I thought, it was really a compliment choosing him. I am sure Scott laughed at it. It was really cute.
Maybe this was already posted and I missed it, but I thought I would let everyone know! :D

Yes I saw it and thought it was kinda funny, he was ripping his shirt off trying to act sexy, it make me snicker. Poor Stapp!!

JenRN 01-27-2004 11:01 AM

Yeah ha ha ha...... when will it ever end, the pokes at Stapp. :rolleyes: People need to get a life. I give them 2 years tops and they will be divorced :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 01-27-2004 01:37 PM

Don't like SNL sorry :)

VillageWolf 01-27-2004 01:49 PM

It was pretty funny. But I was laughing at them, not with them. Just how little they know about Creed and Scott.
And this is just me thinking out loud again... There are more people that like Creed then there are people that dont. And then there are people who have no idea who Creed is (they dont matter in this equation cause they wont get the joke either way)... so all I can say is that shows that make fun of the band members aren't all that smart cause they're just going to tick off a bunch of their veiwers. But oh well... it's SNL. It's what they do; poke fun.

end of ramble. Carry on.

RMadd 01-27-2004 04:58 PM

Jessica might be dumb as shit, but she's got some nice knockers.

RMadd 01-27-2004 05:00 PM

Oh, and some of you need to get over members of Creed getting jokes made about them and such. SNL's some high quality shit (in the very least, it's better than Mad TV). I like George Dubya, but I don't mind seeing sketches about him and funny stuff about him on Letterman. It's all humor.

Alter Shredder 01-27-2004 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan

hell yes!!!!

Higher_Desire 01-27-2004 06:34 PM

Quote:

:laugh: Yeah she does! I told a friend of mine that even though she has the intellegence of a fencepost, she was a lot smarter than Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie combined.

Anywhos, I didn't see that SNL! I want to though. I did however see that episode of South Park where Cartman starts a Christian rock band because it was easier than a rock band because all you had to do was "take songs other people wrote and change words like 'baby' and 'sweethart' to 'Jesus.'" Then Kyle said "Dude, that'll never work." and Cartman said "Why not? It worked for Creed."

H-D :hypno:

DangerousDan85 01-27-2004 06:46 PM

Quote:

:laugh:

gotta agree with you there

hayley 01-27-2004 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #1creedfan
(GET THIS) SCOTT STAPP! Actually they listed him as "The guy from Creed"!

Yeah that's funny, people who don't know him well usually name him as "The guy from Creed" :rolleyes:

That's pretty cool though, at least they know one of Creed's songs :laugh:

Wylde-Tremonti 01-27-2004 09:09 PM

sounds pretty funny to me... call me crazy... but i accaully like watching Newlyweds... call it a guilty Pleasure.....lol

RMadd 01-27-2004 09:44 PM

You ain't crazy, Matt. That's one of our favorite shows here in our suite at school. It's that much more entertaining than, say, Carmen & Dave's show, b/c you've got something to talk about (jugglies and stupidity).